Guess the Old Game Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Old Game Game

Post a screenshot of an old game and let's see if people can guess it correctly.

I'll start:
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Silent Hunter. Either I or II, I've only played III.

Comment

Pacific+EGA+Sub so my Guess is Silent Service II ?
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Nope to both.

I figure people can post another game if people get stuck like this. This isn't a busy forum. Someone should eventually get mine.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 12, 2012, 07:54.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Aces of the Deep, Dynamix, follow-up to their truly awesome flight sims Red Baron, Aces of the Pacific, and Aces Over Europe.

Just a guess, mind you, as I never played it; just the time looks about right.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It does look like Aces of the Deep... but it's been a VERY long time since I've seen the game.

I'd bet that you are correct
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was thinking of 688 Attack Sub but apparently it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Aces of the Deep, Dynamix, follow-up to their truly awesome flight sims Red Baron, Aces of the Pacific, and Aces Over Europe.

Just a guess, mind you, as I never played it; just the time looks about right.
                Guy
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'm 99.9% that I'm certain, so I'll go ahead and post something and Al, feel free to smack me down if I've been incorrect:

this should be an easy one, since the games I wanted to post all had the game's title in the filename.

Comment

Sam and Max hit the road?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah it's Aces of the Deep.

Comment

And that is S&MHTR, your turn BK.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	balls.png
Views:	1
Size:	637 Bytes
ID:	9093326

Comment

Only the best game ever made, Custer's Revenge. What a classic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1296-FrontierElite2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	9093327
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Frontier: Elite II

Comment

Working...
                              X