Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Important Poll (which you may not wish to view at work)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Important Poll (which you may not wish to view at work)

Hello predominately heterosexual and suppressed homosexual community. Settle a bet here between MrFun and myself.

Which man is more sexually attractive to you? (you can still be straight and answer this question, bigot!)

Contestant 1:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	man1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	9135506

Contestant 2:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	man2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	9135507
    Contestant 1
    74.07%
    Contestant 2
    14.81%
    Asher
    11.11%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I answered one, because I felt myself suppressing the faintest little urge to vomit before I'd even scrolled down to see all of two. The dude totally looks like he's rubbing one out. Ugh. You probably should have had five poll options, with "one, and I'm gay," "one, and I'm straight," "two, and I'm gay," etc. That way you wouldn't have folks like me queering (har!) the results. I'm guessing MrFun favored one, given your oft-expressed distaste for facial hair?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

This poll is actually to identify those with daddy issues.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I completely agree with Elok.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You can always vote "Asher", the obvious choice.

Comment

In order to be fair, I pictured the contestant 2 wearing the same clothes as contestant 1.

Under those circumstances, contestant 2 appears to be a total douche.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              You can always vote "Asher", the obvious choice.
              I can not reveal my secret man-cru.........er no way.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

#1 are comparable with well educated brainy woman that cares about her body without overdoing it; #2 are comparable with a braindead blondine bimbo with four liters of plastic in each boob.

Certainly a difficult choice.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Invalid poll.

So far nobody has voted with Asher.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I suppose I will vote asher as thanks for him helping me with a CS assignment last semester.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      #1 are comparable with well educated brainy woman that cares about her body without overdoing it; #2 are comparable with a braindead blondine bimbo with four liters of plastic in each boob.

Certainly a difficult choice.
                      It's a question of which one is better to roll in the hay with, not to write memoirs with.

Comment

Well I'd rather not have gay sex with some muscle bound guy who could totally beat the **** out of me, but more so I'd rather have someone around my age (or younger) then some old man (however attractive he may be for guys his age). So I pick #2.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Since any gay sex I might ever have would be without my consent, I'd like my partner to be someone I could more easily overpower and beat the living **** out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            Settle a bet here between MrFun and myself.
                            Um, you challenged me to this contest, but there is no bet.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Last edited by Wiglaf; May 5, 2012, 06:30. Reason: The second one looks like a TWINK. :MAD:

Comment

Working...
                              X