• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engaged
    well, try to call back later...

i'll get my coat.

seriously, congrats dan
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks, all.

August wedding.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Pretty quick.

Congrats.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

CONGRATS

Life as you currently know it is about to end
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are we all invited?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Congratulations!
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Pretty quick.

Congrats.
                      Thanks.

We've been going out for two years, and neither of us are spring chickens, so it's not very quick in our reckoning.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Are we all invited?
                        You would all be invited, but for the restrictive guest list (out to first cousins and close friends only).

I now know why destination weddings are so popular...

Comment

Congrats DanS!
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            CONGRATS

Life as you currently know it is about to end
                            Nah, that's when the kid is born.

Grats
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                              You would all be invited, but for the restrictive guest list (out to first cousins and close friends only).
                              Well, we could come by and give you a "decent" bachelor party

Congrats
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

death is the greatest journey

(congrats)
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X