Poly: Conservative Stronghold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    Yes it does. It's 13 to 12. Did you read the question above the poll?
    13 to 12 = stronghold?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I checked right even though I'm probably closer to the middle.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        I guess he should be in Singapore.
        I knew a Roman Catholic Singaporean. He was Eurasian, gay and very handsome.

The rest is silence.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You didn't know he's a left-wing libertarian?
          Hrm? There are right wing libertarians. +5, -.5 is about where the right wing libertarians congregate on political compass.

Economically I'm very much right wing. Socially, I'm only right wing here because Apolyton is so very left.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I actually got banned during my time off from a conservative site for not being right wing *enough*. So take that for what you will.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Was this hitlerworld.com or something?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Who knows, do you really trust Ben to accurately report the reason he got banned from a website?

Comment

Want some rice with that curry?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Who knows, do you really trust Ben ?
                      No. Good joke though.
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

In American politics Libertarians tend to be somewhat right wing. They may favor some ideas shared with the left vis a vis less military intervention, ending the war on drugs and weakening the surveillance and police powers of the government, but they tend to be solidly right wing on virtually every other issue.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                          Bet it was that website Ecofarm/Pedotard ran off to.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            Hitler was an environmentalist who ranted against greedy industrialists. Left wing enough for you?
                            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                              Hitler was an environmentalist who ranted against greedy industrialists. Left wing enough for you?
                              And yet received backing from Krupps and I. G. Farben, amongst others. A member of the board of I. G. Farben had an influential position in the furtherance of Goering's Four Year Plan.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post

The right wing have nothing but praise for greed of course.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X