Last Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Got anymore jinxing Asher? Why are they down? Because they played like ****. I've seen most of the games so far. They showed up on game 3, should have won it but didn't get the puckluck. Finally got some for game 4 and they won.

I hope you keep rooting against them. 3 more games to go, but the Canucks have come back from 3 games down before, and without home ice advantage.
    And the Canucks lost game 5. Not quite a sweep, but pretty damn close. Either way, an epic fail for the President's Trophy winners for two years running.

Vancouver, and you, deserve that team.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How's Calgary's playoff run going?
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

They remain undefeated.

They also performed as per expectations. Which is more than what we can say for the best team ever with the best goaltender ever who would assuredly sweep the 8th seed.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Glad to know who my friends and enemies are, really it is.
          You had difficulties previously ? I can't believe even you'd be that unobservant.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You had difficulties previously ? I can't believe even you'd be that unobservant.
            Some who I didn't consider friends previous have really stepped up to the plate. For that I am thankful.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

The meaning of life, the universe and everything?
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Just for the record, Ben is the only NHL Playoff Predictor player who has gone 0-4 thus far.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

0-5, with all my teams (Boston, Rangers, Devils) on the ropes tonight. Nobody is doing well this playoffs. All of us took a big fat goose on Phoenix.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Yup. Honestly, it is nothing personal to you, but I truly hope you go 0-8, simply to have someone go 0-8. I feel that would be epic.

The remaining three series we picked the same, so I'd end up 2-6, which would still keep me in a tie for fifth.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yup. Honestly, it is nothing personal to you, but I truly hope you go 0-8, simply to have someone go 0-8. I feel that would be epic.
                        I want the holy grail. 0-15 with zero unreasonable picks.

The remaining three series we picked the same, so I'd end up 2-6, which would still keep me in a tie for fifth.
                        This year is going to be so boring if only Philly survives. Trap teams have won all their series and the only trapping teams that might lose are the Bruins and Rangers. If the Bruins and Rangers go down, all the President's trophy candidates will be out in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                        X