Black and suspicious . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Religion is EXPLICITLY Constitutionally protected. Butt ****ing is not.
    What about protection of privacy under due process law? From wiki:

The Court concluded that, "Bowers was not correct when it was decided, and it is not correct today. It ought not to remain binding precedent. Bowers v. Hardwick should be and now is overruled." The majority decision also held that the intimate, adult consensual conduct at issue here was part of the liberty protected by the substantive component of the Fourteenth Amendment's due process protections. Holding that "the Texas statute furthers no legitimate state interest which can justify its intrusion into the personal and private life of the individual," the court struck down the anti-sodomy law as unconstitutional.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      What about protection of privacy under due process law? From wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrenc...xas#The_ruling
      Do you not know the definition of explicitly?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yeah, but I did not want to keep the discussion narrowly confined to explicitly protected rights.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          Yeah, but I did not want to keep the discussion narrowly confined to explicitly protected rights.
          So quote Felch, not me.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He'd have to explain why the privacy clause doesn't protect my right to inhale the smoke of whatever plant I choose. What is the legitimate state interest that can justify intrusion into my personal and private life?
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• MrFun is a big fan of nanny-statism so long as he's not the one being affected by it
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• If felching is Constitutionally protected, why isn't Felch Constitutionally protected?

Comment

• Because smoking pot is bad for you. In contrast, eating out somebody's ******* is clinically proven to improve your health.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• It is vigorous exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Funny how you completely misremember our Othello discussion.
                      Oddly enough, I remember it quite well.

Al:
                      But there is virtually no racism in Othello

it's not even an important part of the story
                      [QUOTE] [People erroneously think Othello is a story about race relations. /QUOTE]

Iago's early speech to Brabantio is the only 'racist' thing, and even that is descriptive more than anything.
                      So Othello's nemesis constantly refers to Othello's skin colour and his ethnic origin- 'the Moor' 'the black ram', the Duke makes a pun on Othello's skin colour and his spotless character, Brabantio says Othello has a 'sooty bosom', Othello mentions his 'begrimed and black face', Emilia calls him 'the blacker devil' and Othello notes Desdemona's whiteness and purity and compares her with a pearl (and not a black one).

Are you sure you didn't read a John Birch Society version of 'Othello' by mistake ?

Funny how you keep talking about gay Black people making music.
                      They have a habit of doing that. Just like heterosexual black people. And LGBT white people, and heterosexual white people.

Funny how you keep trying to change the topic as an attempt to back-track.
                      I'm doing nothing of the sort, but thanks for the misinterpretation.

I definitely see what others have said about you.
                      Boo hoo. You izz da man! It's all revealed- I'm the Man Who Was Thursday, the Man Who Broke The Bank At Monte Carlo, the Man With The Plan, and I gave a blowjob to Richard Speck. My life, sad and wretched as it was, is now over.

You change the discussion to something you know about (or can google)
                      Yeah, heard that boring one before. Sorry, I didn't use google (the essay I quoted from is part of an anthology of essays on various aspects of LGBT history from ancient times to the present day, published by Penguin books).

The music I have quite a lot of- there's even more than one anthology devoted to LGBT jazz & blues. And I have the video of Alberta Castle's called 'My Castle's Rockin', as well as her soundtrack music to the Alan Rudolph film 'Remember My Name' and several collections of her music on c.d. and even cassette.

Then there's the biography of Bessie Smith, my CBS editions of her work, the documentary on Leslie Hutchinson I copied, the many many compilations of blues and jazz I own.... get the picture ?

then try to overwhelm someone with esoteric information that's not even pertinent..
                      If you didn't like the music, just say so. No need to be all huffy.

That **** may work among imbeciles but not with me.
                      Ah, so you are the imbecile with a difference. I must therefore vary my approach in the future. Many thanks for the advice...

[QUOTE] [I'm not going to humor you any longer. /QUOTE]

Well, shucks, jes' by postin' an' stuff you provide me with plenty o' laffs and humour.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Here's another choon with love, just for you Al. Bet this was popular in the Marines.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                        X