No announcement yet.

Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People, get over your Obama hard-ons and get back to talking about murder, racism, and hate-mongering.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• kentonio, you are a racist. Yes, a black person is a racist if they hold resentment towards individuals who havent' done anything wrong to them.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico View Post
        Conception after coitus is an "accident" only if you're using contraception which fails. State-subsidised contraception is not a form of insurance.
        alcohol

Also... crashing your car into someone else's is only an "accident" which needs to be insured against if it's due to a vehicle defect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          kentonio, you are a racist. Yes, a black person is a racist if they hold resentment towards individuals who havent' done anything wrong to them.
          So its racist to understand why some black people may hold understandably racist views? Good reasoning.

Comment

• Birht control pills are often used to control dysmenorrhea, abnormal vaginal bleeding and polycystic ovarian disease.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              So its racist to understand why some black people may hold understandably racist views? Good reasoning.
              The use of the adverb 'understandably' is in a nutshell why you are wrong. While you may have empathy for their plight, nothing about racism is undertandably justified.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                The use of the adverb 'understandably' is in a nutshell why you are wrong. While you may have empathy for their plight, nothing about racism is undertandably justified.
                Aww cute, another right winger lining up to lecture about racism. Bless.

Comment

• Almost as cute as the incessant ad hominem substituting for a substantial arguement/rebuttal. Recognize your efforts here have been exceptionally weak.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Perhaps that's because right wingers are offended by being associated with racism.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                      Questions:
                      (1) Is Sharpton a black supremacist?
                      (2) If yes to (1), is the Obama administration wrong for endorsing him?
                      (3) Is the New Black Panther party a black supremacist organisation?
                      (4) Was Obama's choice to march with the NBLP, notwithstanding their black supremacist status, and say nothing in response to their purported endorsement of his candidacy for presidency morally wrong?
                      (5) The Obama DOJ withdrew a case against a black supremacist organisation that engaged in voter intimidation after they were found guilty. The Obama DOJ did that to prevent the organisation from being subjected to court penalties or orders. Was the Obama DOJ in the wrong?
                      1 No
                      2 Obama is not wrong for endorsing a liberal Democrat
                      3 Probably not
                      4 Not sure what you're talking about. When did Obama "march with the NBLP"?
                      5 The Obama administration probably concluded that there wasn't sufficient evidence to charge them with any crime

Comment

• I think it a bit hilarious to think that kentonio is lumping kidicious in as a right winger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                          Almost as cute as the incessant ad hominem substituting for a substantial arguement/rebuttal. Recognize your efforts here have been exceptionally weak.
                          Not really, I've quite clearly advanced the argument that after people suffer horrible oppression for generations there will be a natural and yes understandable level of race based anger and resentment towards those perceived to have been at fault. It's not a nice thing but it is basically inevitable, and those who seek to deny it usually do so by putting the burden back on those who were oppressed in the first place. Apparently when people are treated like total ****, its a reasonable expectation that they will then act with utter decorum and saint like patience and understanding towards their oppressors.

It is true that after receiving no substantial rebuttal beyond 'Judging people on their colour is bad, m'kay', I got bored and started mocking conservative types for being race baiting hypocrits.

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          Perhaps that's because right wingers are offended by being associated with racism.
                          They should probably stop being racist, I hear its a positive step towards not being associated with it.*

*Ok I should probably draw that 'hard line right' distinction here again, no I'm obviously not calling moderate Republicans racist.

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                          I think it a bit hilarious to think that kentonio is lumping kidicious in as a right winger.
                          Kid deserves his own category in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Apparently when people are treated like total ****, its a reasonable expectation that they will then act with utter decorum and saint like patience and understanding towards their oppressors.
                            White people are not oppressors; white people who oppress people are oppressors.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If he is exhibiting racist tendencies, he must be a right winger, since racism is defined as right wing. Even if they have left leanings in every other matter, they are right wing because all racists are right wing and all right wingers are racist.

If they are undeniably left wing, they are never racist even if they act in what would be described as a racist manner if they were right wing, because left wingers and never racist and racists are never left wing.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                White people are not oppressors; white people who oppress people are oppressors.
                                That is of course true, yet for centuries being a black person in America meant that you were routinely oppressed. Is it then a reasonable burden to put on people who lived through that oppression that they must not use race based generalities, despite suffering under the same for generations? More importantly can anyone really claim comparison between a rich white radio host spouting racist comments and a black person who suffered under oppression expressing anti-white sentiment?

Thankfully in a few more generations it will all (hopefully) be history and then the normal rules of equality can begin to apply, but now? When people are still walking the streets who lived through segregation? Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                                X