Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    Zimmerman has disappeared and his attorneys have quit the case.

?

I saw he has a web site now, and I would guess he had advice in putting it up.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• The fact that whenever a white woman goes missing all the news channels run a special on it, especially if she is 17-25 years old and attractive. Blond is a plus.

xpost

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Missing White Woman Syndrome
        I don't know what that is but it sounds like a liberal coined it.

Comment

• It's the problem where when people go missing it's national news if they are attractive white females, as discussed above.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            I don't know what that is but it sounds like a liberal coined it.

I can see where they are coming from.

Many (30-50) women went missing from poorer areas of Vancouver and not a lot of attention was paid... until police searching the property of a pig farmer for firearms found human remains.

50 missing white women from middle class families in a city would have been international news for a long time.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It also has a wikipedia article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing...woman_syndrome
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                ?

I saw he has a web site now, and I would guess he had advice in putting it up.
                It came across the radio as that when I posted it, don't know the accuracy.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Maybe he'll get away with it, huh?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Run George run.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Word is that the Z-man is to be charged in the near future.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Of course he will be. That decision was made when the mob started howling for his head.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• A thousand people believing something does not make that something true, but a thousand people believing something does not make that something not true, either.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm not commenting on his guilt or innocence, just the process.

Comment

• Unfortunately, the process involves humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                Unfortunately, the process involves humans.
                                Maybe you could make a comic strip about the justice system being run by robots with robot judges and robot jurors... until a fundamental misunderstanding between humans and AI causes a legal travesty.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X