Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Let's get real. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would describe this as a travesty of justice even if Zimmerman is found innocent.

Anyone else been watching Al Sharpton's show on MSNBC? There's no way you can watch that and not come away with that conclusion. He may say he just wants justice to be served wherever the chips may fall but let's get real.
    Who cares?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Anyone else been watching Al Sharpton's show on MSNBC?

No. Nobody watches that channel.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I've watched that channel a few times in the past but never that show.

Comment

• I dont know if this been said or not, but, to all you wannabe vigilantes(HC) out there please dont get a gun. Get a dog and train it well.

Comment

• oops
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post

No. Nobody watches that channel.
              It's absurd. One of my room-mates watches it religiously. Between Al, Maddow, and Ed, Chris Matthews looks like a neo-con. You wouldn't believe the rage that builds in me from the stuff they talk about. Between that and arguing with the liberals on facebook... God I hate liberals with a passion. I think I'm developing ticks, my eye kept twitching listening to Al Sharpton. I avoided politics for about 3 years and Obama's been pretty moderate but now I'm being exposed to it again and I'm becoming aware how much of a right-wing extremist I am as a Romney supporter.

And Al Sharpton keeps referring to Romney as Willard... like the dude with the mice. What the ****? Sharpton's an *******.

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
              I dont know if this been said or not, but, to all you wannabe vigilantes(HC) out there please dont get a gun. Get a dog and train it well.

HC a vigilante?

I'm the closest thing to a vigilante here since I intervene on **** that I see. But don't you dare criticize me for it. We NEED community policing.

Actually, didn't Pekka do some stuff? I don't remember what the Super-Citizen thing was about.
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; April 7, 2012, 19:02.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The guy who was responsible for the edited version of Zimmerman's conversation with the 911 operator has been fired.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
                  I dont know if this been said or not, but, to all you wannabe vigilantes(HC) out there please dont get a gun. Get a dog and train it well.
                  Isn't HC in Fairfax? Being a vigilante in Fairfax, Virginia would be like being an alpine ski instructor in Miami.

Comment

I'm the closest thing to a vigilante here since I intervene on **** that I see. But don't you dare criticize me for it. We NEED community policing.
                    Al i wont tell you what to do. But its in my limited expericance that no one ****s whit a dog. plus dogs are awsome in general so if you want to police they are good. And yes HC strikes me as a zimerman type. Wayout of his depth and a gun in his hand is just bad things waiting to happend.

Comment

Al i wont tell you what to do. But its in my limited expericance that no one ****s whit a dog. plus dogs are awsome in general so if you want to police they are good. And yes HC strikes me as a zimerman type. Wayout of his depth and a gun in his hand is just bad things waiting to happend.
                      I hate dogs.

And I don't go out looking for trouble but living in a city, you see it from time to time. Even if I had a dog, there's no guarantee it would be with me when I see something.

But no, I don't have a gun. Last time when I chased the dude, had I had a gun, I probably would have shot his ass and I'd be George Zimmerman right now. Same deal when people robbed or tried to rob me. That's a reason for me not to carry one.

Comment

• That doesn't sound like HC at all. I don't think he's ever once, as far as I've seen, suggested that he's interested in owning a gun.

The only reason you might say that is that he's conservative, and you have this image in your head of American conservatives as truck-driving, confederate flag-waving, gun-toting rednecks in Appalachia. The reality is far different.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          That doesn't sound like HC at all. I don't think he's ever once, as far as I've seen, suggested that he's interested in owning a gun.

The only reason you might say that is that he's conservative, and you have this image in your head of American conservatives as truck-driving, confederate flag-waving, gun-toting rednecks in Appalachia. The reality is far different.
                          it got nothing do whit guns. both hc and zimmer have the wrong attitude.

Comment

it got nothing do whit guns. both hc and zimmer have the wrong attitude.
                            I haven't seen HC defend Zimmerman in this thread.

Comment

I haven't seen HC defend Zimmerman in this thread.
                              ugh... just shut up.

Comment

• Al should have a gun (if he wants). Zimmerman shouldn't. The difference is Al chases after criminals, Zimmerman chases after people who are minding their own business.

Comment

Working...
                                X