Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
    I mean is it still cool to use OJ as a all black people are bad card over at your place.
    I didn't say all black people, you idiot. I specifically enumerated Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and their cohort. I never suggested that they represent black people, and it would be preposterous to suggest that they do. Those two, however, are generally the noisiest race card players and first to pipe up with accusations of racism over every little thing. Given their past history, I predict that the court result will matter not a bit to them. They will presume guilt no matter what.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Some white guy is driving around Tulsa, OK and shooting black people. The nutjobs seem to be boiling over.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/...News/#46984982

Some white guy is driving around Tulsa, OK and shooting black people. The nutjobs seem to be boiling over.
        Counterpoint:

EDITOR'S NOTE: In a follow-up story published April 7, police say the robbery and assault of a 78-year-old Toledo man by six juveniles were not racially ...

One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him."

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Finally, the revolution has started. HC, you won't be spared. Sorry.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Just in case anyone is under the delusion that racism isn't a big problem any more here's a video from this month made at the door of a club in Kentucky. The bouncers were turning away all black people saying no black people are allowed in the club. Specifically it was not a dress code but a specific no blacks allowed policy.

"This is a video of a club/bar in Raywick, Kentucky
            that would not allow black people inside. They were
            turning all black people away at the door. I think
            we all know that some clubs and bars will use a
            dress code to keep a certain type of demographic,
            however these bouncers and workers actually said,
            "You can't come in because you're black!" " - Troy

Comment

• The Trayvon Martin case may now officially disappear from the headlines. On Firday a pair of white men drove a pick up truck around a black neighborhood and shot 5 black men, killing 3 so far. The police have 2 suspects in custody. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...e-hate-crimes/ http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ing-spree&lite
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Will this make headlines?

What you think about this? 22 year old Black guy killed an unarmed mentally disabled Hispanic man but claimed self-defense and no arrest was made. This happened last week. Think the case will get a media firestorm?

About 7:30 p.m., a 22-year-old man and his girlfriend ordered food at the Taco Bell drive-thru and were told to pull up while their order was prepared.

At the same time, Adkins stepped around a corner into the path of the vehicle and angry words were exchanged between he and the driver.

They got into an altercation and Adkins was shot once by the driver. He died at the scene.

The driver, a 22-year-old black male, called police but has not been arrested.
                "He needs to be behind bars. I'll never see my brother again," says sister Marina Reyes. "If he felt that my brother was threatening him, he could have easily just rolled up the window and called the cops."
                The dog, Lady, stayed by Adkins' side until the Humane Society came. Adkins lived with his mom and dad. He's 29, but his family says he's mentally disabled and has the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. He didn't drive, and walked wherever he went.

Watch it go under the radar.
                Last edited by Al B. Sure!; April 10, 2012, 16:04.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The moral of the story is if you're going to attack someone without cause then make sure to kill them so there is no one to dispute your version of events. Sad.

Comment

• At the same time, Adkins stepped around a corner into the path of the vehicle
                    That is a very strange way to explain how a careless driver tries to run over a pedestrian.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      The moral of the story is if you're going to attack someone without cause then make sure to kill them so there is no one to dispute your version of events. Sad.
                      No. The moral is that 'White Hispanics' are below Blacks on the minority hierarchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        No. The moral is that 'White Hispanics' are below Blacks on the minority hierarchy.
                        QFT

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          QFT
                          And gays trump Blacks (ask Tracey Morgan, Isaiah Washington, and Roland Martin) but, ironically enough, the precious white woman trumps all.

People act like I'm racist or something when I say this but it's real talk. The groups that are most oppressed are actually the most protected as a result of them being targeted. White women (and girls, especially girls) though are the ultimate sacred cows.

Comment

• Zimmerman has disappeared and his attorneys have quit the case.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• What is your proof that the white woman trumps all?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                What is your proof that the white woman trumps all?
                                Missing White Woman Syndrome

Comment

Working...
                                X