Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
    it got nothing do whit guns. both hc and zimmer have the wrong attitude.
    What attitude? What the hell do you mean?

First of all: we don't even know if it's self defense or not yet. The whole media circus has absolutely zero credibility at this point. I no longer believe at face value anything the media says about this case. Zimmerman's attitude is unknown for all practical purposes. Second, what kind of attitude are you talking about anyway, that HC would be emulating? Anything I can think of doesn't fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      What attitude? What the hell do you mean?

First of all: we don't even know if it's self defense or not yet. The whole media circus has absolutely zero credibility at this point. I no longer believe at face value anything the media says about this case. Zimmerman's attitude is unknown for all practical purposes. Second, what kind of attitude are you talking about anyway, that HC would be emulating? Anything I can think of doesn't fit.
      stop beeing ****ing stupid.

Comment

• No, explain yourself. HC does not strike me as a take-the-law-into-your-hands type at all, period.

Comment

• there is a reason you have a US flag next to your name.

Comment

• Kitman's just a moron.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
              Kitman's just a moron.
              oh heavens no. please explain yourself.

Comment

• In words small enough for you to understand? That might be tricky.

Comment

• Let's start with the knee-jerk anti-Americanism that you exhibit in post #634.

Comment

• I mean is it still cool to use OJ as a all black people are bad card over at your place.

Comment

I mean is it still cool to use OJ as a all black people are bad card over at your place.
                      Gallup did a poll.

only 32% of white people felt that Zimmerman was “definitely” or “probably” guilty of a crime, versus 72% of black people on the same question.
                      CS Monitor as well:

73% of black people saying “race played a major role in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin,” versus 36% of white and Hispanic people,
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

there is a reason you have a US flag next to your name.
                        What, because I live in Rochester, New York, which happens to be in the United States? Well spotted.

Originally posted by Felch
                        Kitman's just a moron.
                        Fair enough.

Comment

• Armed Neo-Nazis are now marching around Sanford looking to start a race war. Naturally, they're all militia nutjobs as the militia groups seem to be chalk full of neo-Nazis.

Neo-Nazis say they are conducting heavily armed patrols in and around Sanford, Florida, and are "prepared" for violence in case of a race riot. The patrols are to protect "white citizens in the area who are concerned for their safety" in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting last month,...
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Armed Neo-Nazis are now marching around Sanford looking to start a race war. Naturally, they're all militia nutjobs as the militia groups seem to be chalk full of neo-Nazis.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...zis_patrol.php

And they're doing it for a Latino with a Jewish last name.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Schoep was also quick to clarify that he isn't taking sides in Trayvon Martin's controversial shooting. "That's for the courts to decide," he says. Besides, Schoep says, Zimmerman's not even white.

"I think there is some confusion going on," Schoep says. "A lot of people think that this guy who shot Trayvon was white... but he's half Hispanic or Cuban or something. He certainly doesn't look white to me."

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

And they're doing it for a Latino with a Jewish last name.
                                Jewish? Zimmerman apparently means "carpenter" in German.

Comment

Working...
                                X