Just some pictures of Nazis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    **** the police? What decade is this?! Holy crap are you prejudiced. Have you even heard a rap song post-NWA?

Fairly popular?

Of the top 10 songs currently on the Billboard charts, #3, #5, #7, #8, and #9 are rap songs. Half of the top 10 songs in the country at this moment are rap songs. This is typical at any given week.

Fairly popular? More like dominant. No other genre has this command of popular music.

Urban areas only? Clearly not.
    Al, as usual, youi miss the point. The cute raps score high on the commercial lists while the "beat up the police" are popular in ghettos.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

those poor, uncultured slobs living on the moon missed the rise of rap music

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
        Not that different here - rap is the "bad" music played in the ghettos, but Al's video reminded me of the disco/pop origin of rap - not exactly something to be proud of .
        Early modern rap was performed almost exclusively over disco instrumentation.

1982's 'Planet Rock' by Afrika Bambaataa revolutionized hip hop by moving it away from disco to electronic music.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Anyway, Nazis in Space sounds like fun, and that's the important thing here.
          Yep, factum *. Since it's evil fins writing this, I could easily see yankystan blown away and europe save the day

*) I'we recently upgraded to win7 and that has revived an old game "Balttle isle 3" - it's german and they have a certain way of saying "factum" in english.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Factum?
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Factum?
              Did you see the asterisk and the comment below?

Comment

Factum?
                Errm, yes. What is your problem ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Factum? Are you trying to say 'fact'?

Comment

Factum? Are you trying to say 'fact'?
                    What ? Don't you understand simple english ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This again?

Comment

No, no he does not.

Comment

This again?
                          Al, I suggest that you take a course in common english before you another time complain about words that you don't know.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Al, I suggest that you take a course in common english before you another time complain about words that you don't know.
                            We have a fail over here.

Comment

/derail

I wonder how being Udo Kier in real life is. He probably cannot get anywhere without being constantly tortured with annoying him.
                              I almost cannot see anyone else playing a role of an older Nazi/Commie/EvilContinentalWhiteGuy after he pops on my screen.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Now what you hear is not a test, I'm rapping to the beat"

I actually hadn't before heard the original, nor did I realize it was that old. Awesome song though. How can someone not appreciate Rapper's Delight?
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X