Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's have mechanically separated chicken for dinner tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People with ADHD are the worst
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Why are you talking about my attention span?
      Exactly.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        I agree in principle though not specifically. There's a lot of callousness about such things here. Remember drake denigrating organic food? Who was it (gribbler maybe?) that made the argument that planned obsolescence is good for the consumer? HC has this eternal faith in companies' employee management. A lot of 'business does no wrong' going on at Apolyton.
        HC will feel different after he is forced to work as a mid-level coder for some no-name company that denies him competitive wages, benefits, and overtime because he couldn't get a better job in the new recession caused by President Romney's "cost-cutting" (but blamed on the Euro default). However, he'll be grateful for the McNuggets, because they'll fit his budget nicely.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• If McDonald's says it, IT MUST BE TRUE!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• If you outlaw floor cleaner in food then only criminals will have floor cleaner in their food.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Hadn't time to read everything. Have you debated the threat coming from mecha chicken taking over the National Food Stamp Association?
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                Could you please clarify what you mean by this? I'm scratching my head here.
                Ever had a chicken in the workplace. Constantly spreading rumours and lies.

And now I fancy some strawberry ice cream. Mmmm
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Nope. That's not an American metaphor. In fact, I think this is the first time I've heard it.

Comment

• I don't think "chicken in the workplace" is a Brit metaphor either. I think it's just a goofy joke.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      If McDonald's says it, IT MUST BE TRUE!
                      If McDonald's says it, and it's not true, then they can be sued for megabucks. If an idiotic blogger says it, and it's not true, then there are no negative repercussions (it's possible they'll lose face in the blogging community, but anybody stupid enough to pay attention to them in the first place probably has such a tenuous grasp of reality that they won't mind if the blogger lies through their teeth)
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        However, he'll be grateful for the McNuggets, because they'll fit his budget nicely.
                        Chicken nuggets are kind of expensive, though. He'd be much better off using the dollar menu.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• It just occurred to me that I honestly can't remember the last time I ate at McDonald's. It's probably been more than ten years now. Just Chick-Fil-A for me.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I had some Fruit & Maple Oatmeal there this morning. It's actually really good.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I like the double Filet-O-Fish.

Comment

• Breakfast burrito.
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X