Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's have mechanically separated chicken for dinner tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, there's this vast multinational shampoo conspiracy - all (non-organic) shampoos drain your precious bodily fluids through your hair follicles. Where's my evidence, you ask? "**** you," there's my evidence
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Af Ra Kam View Post
      Negroes
      I wholeheartedly agree - black people should be banned from eating fried chicken. For their own good.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Af Ra Kam View Post
        McDonalds, the company with all the self-praise for the Black 365 campaign, positioning themselves as a mockery of educators to the community while running an advertising campaign filled with negro buffoonery worthy of a minstrel show (see below), specifically targeting the people who consume their 'product' because it exists on every other corner of the ordained ghettos. McDonalds: The Harbingers of Obesity and Disease in the Black community. The new dependency. The new crack cocaine, legal and marketed, sold on every corner under the golden arches.

To advertise McNuggets, McDonalds combines the three things Negroes can not resist: chicken, R&B music, and light-skinneded women:

Yup. I'm Lovin' It.

No further comment.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          Guys, there's this vast multinational shampoo conspiracy - all (non-organic) shampoos drain your precious bodily fluids through your hair follicles. Where's my evidence, you ask? "**** you," there's my evidence
          Where's the evidence that Americans are cancer ridden fatasses?
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

The evidence is actually rather more scarce if you're not in Ohio. But more importantly, why is it anyone else's problem? As a society, should we do something about other peoples' self-inflicted health problems? (answer: no)

Comment

In a consumer economy, it's not realistic to think the consumer has enough time to gather information sufficient for a rational decision in all purchases.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                Let me guess. You got this information from McDonald's - what an unbiased source.
                Yes, there's a CONSPIRACY at McDonalds to use mechanically separated chicken in McNuggets while fooling the world into thinking it's white meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                  In a consumer economy, it's not realistic to think the consumer has enough time to gather information sufficient for a rational decision in all purchases.
                  We're also a society obsessed with instant gratification.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Its just a matter of life, as long as its safe. I mean where did you think most of that red food colouring we use comes from, hint: beetles and not the group.

Food especially processed food has a lot of stuff in it that would turn our stomach, heck they don't even make orange juice freshly squeezed these days, they chemically seperate it and add orange flavoring and colour back in it.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to flavor and safety, but i can see how this causes some people to become vegans, also known as plant slaughterors! reminds me of a song..... "this is necessary, this.... life feeds on life..."
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      I'm sure the "floor cleaner" is absolutely safe in the quantities consumed, Wezil.
                      No no no, it's not acceptable to consume anything that can be used to clean floors in any quantity! Not even VINEGAR! I can't believe Canadians would dip their fries in FLOOR CLEANER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        I agree in principle though not specifically. There's a lot of callousness about such things here. Remember drake denigrating organic food? Who was it (gribbler maybe?) that made the argument that planned obsolescence is good for the consumer? HC has this eternal faith in companies' employee management. A lot of 'business does no wrong' going on at Apolyton.
                        I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• That's because your retention is only three seconds longer than your attention span.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Ooo fighting words......... come on can't we all be adults and skip the insults, unless they are directed at Ming, cause he's a MEANY!

BTW, as far as meat plants good ol' Teddy throw em out the window to this day if he was alive! It is better then it used to be, read "The Jungle" and then throw someone out the white house window you'll know exactly how he felt. Bull Moose forever!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              That's because your retention is only three seconds longer than your attention span.
                              Why are you talking about my attention span?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                Why are you talking about my attention span?
                                He's either insulting you, or if this happens to be true he's insulting someone with ADHD, and that is technically insulting someone with a disability, which is it Mad Monk?

Comment

Working...
                                X