Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's have mechanically separated chicken for dinner tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    No. Chicken McNuggets are made out of white meat. Don't you have a history degree? According to Ben Kenobi that means you know how to research.
    Let me guess. You got this information from McDonald's - what an unbiased source.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      Yes - cause we should believe everything corporations like McDonald's tells us.
      You should certainly trust them more than some random independent restaurant. McDonald's reputation is significantly more valuable, and they go to great lengths to protect it.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        Let me guess. You got this information from McDonald's - what an unbiased source.
        Awesome. On to attack the messenger now.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Fortunately McDonald's has decided that it's financially in their best interest to appear to be more healthy. The best way to appear more healthy is to actually make the food more healthy.
          Now I'm not a big fan of Micky D's but my Sister-in-law and my daughter (who are both nutritionists.) actually recommended some items from their menu. That conversation I had to take a bit more seriously.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's like ****ing obvious that they're putting **** in the food; that there's a lack of funding for independent research; and that actual research doesn't focus enough on the long term effects of industrial processed food.

This thread is full of tools.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
              It's like ****ing obvious that they're putting **** in the food; that there's a lack of funding for independent research; and that actual research doesn't focus enough on the long term effects of industrial processed food.

This thread is full of tools.
              I agree in principle though not specifically. There's a lot of callousness about such things here. Remember drake denigrating organic food? Who was it (gribbler maybe?) that made the argument that planned obsolescence is good for the consumer? HC has this eternal faith in companies' employee management. A lot of 'business does no wrong' going on at Apolyton.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Saying companies do no right is just as bad as saying that companies do no wrong.
                Most Companies do both. (most are concerned with the public image which usually encourages some proper behavior)
                Look at all the money BP spent to clean up the gulf,..... I mean spent to protect it's image. It did some good.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Saying companies do no right is just as bad as saying that companies do no wrong.
                  Most Companies do both. (most are concerned with the public image which usually encourages some proper behavior)
                  Look at all the money BP spent to clean up the gulf,..... I mean spent to protect it's image. It did some good.
                  I don't think anyone's saying that companies do no right. I have gotten the impression that certain people here think they do no wrong, though.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Actually I get the impression that McFUN believes that McDonald's can do no right.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Actually I get the impression that McFUN believes that McDonald's can do no right.
                      Actually I get the impression that Mr.Fun is an ideologue and is naively wrong about a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        Do they also have an Intelligent Designs line?
                        If their products tend to kill off people who are predisposed to cancer, they at least advertise truthfully.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Read my post. If you remember BlackCat 'explaining' the definition of 'ditto', this is analogous.
                          I did read your post. I want to know what he meant (as explained by him), not what you think he meant.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            If their products tend to kill off people who are predisposed to cancer, they at least advertise truthfully.
                            I almost went there.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

McDonalds, the company with all the self-praise for the Black 365 campaign, positioning themselves as a mockery of educators to the community while running an advertising campaign filled with negro buffoonery worthy of a minstrel show (see below), specifically targeting the people who consume their 'product' because it exists on every other corner of the ordained ghettos. McDonalds: The Harbingers of Obesity and Disease in the Black community. The new dependency. The new crack cocaine, legal and marketed, sold on every corner under the golden arches.

To advertise McNuggets, McDonalds combines the three things Negroes can not resist: chicken, R&B music, and light-skinneded women:

Yup. I'm Lovin' It.
                              Last edited by Af Ra Kam; February 9, 2012, 17:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                                Could you please clarify what you mean by this? I'm scratching my head here.
                                Chicken (in general) is not poisonous.

(Some) chickens can be, though.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X