Brutally Honest Personality Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    I'm going to assume I'm still INTP. This isn't "brutally honest" so much as "gratuitously rude."
    QFT
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Winnie the Pooh raids bees nests every day to satisfy his honey addiction. He lives for danger. And it would probably take more than one bullet to kill a fat bear.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Loser- INTP

20% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 87% Thinking, 33% Judging
        Quendelie axan!

Comment

It looks like the typical poster here is a "loser". Although P and J are both well represented here so I guess it's either a "loser" or a "crackpot".

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Winnie the Pooh raids bees nests every day to satisfy his honey addiction. He lives for danger. And it would probably take more than one bullet to kill a fat bear.
            You see, this is just another example where you get everything oh so utterly wrong. Pooh had a grand total of one (1!!!) recorded beehive raid, and he screwed it up so badly it is first in the annals of badly screwed up beehive raids. It was so bad, the next time he ran out of honey, he raided Rabbit's house instead -- and we all know how that ended right? That's right, with his ass on Rabbit's mantelpiece -- and he was still using it at the time!

That bear couldn't do a damn thing without is his friends pushing him along, and he certainly doesn't have a killer instinct -- it just isn't in him.

Elmer, on the other hand, had the killer instinct from the beginning...and now, an assload of wabbit-induced pent up RAGE.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Winnie the Pooh was a *****.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Winnie the Pooh is a winner, Elmer Fudd is a loser. Secret to life: Winners always win, losers always lose.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Plus elmer's from the south. South = lose, always and forever.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Pooh was the cross of England and the South. Fudd was NY and Chicago.

Comment

Do you prefer Friends or CSI?

Friends

CSI
                      Test failed when there wasn't an "I'd rather eat my own liver than watch either show" option.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

You are such a group of dorks. Now the conversation is about who would win, Elmer Fudd or Winnie The Pooh. Even as a joke argument, that's sad.
                        Everyone knows that Tigger could kick both of their asses at the same time.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Winnie the Pooh was a *****.
                          You don't know what you are talking about.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Am i really surpised:

Crackpot - INTJ

30% Extraversion, 77% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 53% Judging
                            People hate you.

Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.
                            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by gribber
                              Winnie the Pooh raids bees nests every day to satisfy his honey addiction. He lives for danger.
                              Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              Good thing Fudd would have all day to shoot at him before Pooh realizes wtf is going on...
                              Winnie the Pooh is like Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda. Pooh knows the central message of Buddhism is "Every man for himself."
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Found a new one - CRIMINAL.

It's not really me; I was just playing with the answers trying to get unique results.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X