• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutally Honest Personality Test

I got ISTJ like on the other test.

Borefest - ISTJ
    40% Extraversion, 47% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 87% Judging
    One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.
    You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.
    You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...
    As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.
    Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelled wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.
    Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.
    foreveralone.jpg
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Meyers-briggs is bull****
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Also, OKCupid is a good site. Stick with that. Its where I met my current gf.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
        Also, OKCupid is a good site. Stick with that. Its where I met my current gf.
        It's a dating site? I didn't know. I got the test from bodybuilding.com
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Meyers-briggs is bull****
          Hell yeah it is
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Here it is. The analyzed SlowwHand.

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...
            Freak- INFJ

40% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 77% Judging
            Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."

Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.

You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?

You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.

You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.

You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dictator- ENTJ

73% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 93% Thinking, 73% Judging
              Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?

Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.

At least people LIKE the rest of us.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

There's one guy at work that practically cries every time he has to talk to me.

FACT: if I had my way he would already be fired. Because he is a ****ing moron.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Great. The test is supposed to be brutally honest and insulting? That result is the type of **** that inflates KH's ego.

Comment

KH's ego is self inflating.

Comment

Mine is hilariously bull****:

Do Gooder- ESTJ
                      60% Extraversion, 40% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 67% Judging

Rules are rules, right? They are there to be followed and an upstanding citizen like you would not even consider breaking or even bending the laws a little.

That's all very fine and dandy, though it doesn't make you the most fun person to be around. In fact, many would find rolling around naked in a barrel full of drawing pins more fun than being around you.

The word "stiff-necked" comes to mind. You take your responsibilities very seriously and have very little patience for anyone who doesn't.

You can be incredibly demanding and critical, somewhat akin to a teacher who is also incredibly demanding and critical. Oh, and that's another thing. Your imagination is sorely lacking. So much so that it's virtually non-existent. Well, you have no time for creativity with all these rules to follow.

At least, your rigid values ensure that you're always honest... which means you have no qualms telling your wife that, yes, she really does look fat in that dress. Don't expect many relationships to last very long.

So far, we've established that you're bland, inflexible, offensive and no fun at all. Kind of like a bag of salt-lacking potato chips, a year past its expiry date, with a bold phrase insulting your mother printed on the front. But less fun.
                      I break trivial rules all the time, if I find them annoying. And I only take responsibilities seriously if I think they are worth taking seriously.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Apt description of HC
                        Sounds a lot like you actually.

Comment

My test result was...

Crackpot - INTJ

10% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 53% Judging

If I was KH, this result would inflate my ego.
                          If I was me, this result would deflate my ego.

Comment

So high intuition means what? Like you're unscientific as ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                              My test result was...

Crackpot - INTJ

10% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 53% Judging

If I was KH, this result would inflate my ego.
                              If I was me, this result would deflate my ego.
                              Pretty sure that's the serial killer type, braindead. Am I right?

Comment

Working...
                              X