X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    Like Iowa
    Iowa. Is. Not. A. Southern. State.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• To Minnesota it is.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I'm a proud slave owning American. You people need to lay off the anti-slavery propaganda, or maybe I'll have to suceed.

Secondly, do not DARE INSULT THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS, after all I used to live there.
          Last edited by Thorn; January 9, 2012, 23:20.

Comment

• Old but relevant ...

I think Al_B and maybe Tupac, is partially correct, it is us older people who haven't been immersed in the Karl Marx version of history (change motivated by class warfare - even if it has to be fabricated) who see the Texan revolution as a good thing. In general people like him also claim the same thing about the American Revolution and the founders.

Comment

• what a clever spambot.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Interesting tactic - thread necromancy.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                X