Government Employees Are the Scum of the Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
    Holy **** you're an idiot. The level of ignorance in this post is mind-boggling.
    Thankfully, Sava's avatar is usually enough to distract me from his intellectually bereft posts.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Isn't the USPS revenue neutral and funded entirely by postage?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
        Holy **** you're an idiot. The level of ignorance in this post is mind-boggling.
        If posts from an idiot like me can "boggle" your mind, how can you be an expert at anything?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          Isn't the USPS revenue neutral and funded entirely by postage?
          No, it's 5 billion in the ****ing hole.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I thought it was mandated to be revenue neutral. So they increase the price of stamps?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              I thought it was mandated to be revenue neutral. So they increase the price of stamps?
              It was until the Democrats in Congress turned it into a fabulous jobs program.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Thankfully, Sava's avatar is usually enough to distract me from his intellectually bereft posts.
                I forget how old you are... but...

If your age > the number of years *2 you've been physically able to masturbate, I can dismiss anything you say.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It can be mandated to be whatever the **** somebody wants, but if wishes were ****ing fishes...
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I see... from the USPS site:

“Since the passage of the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (PAEA), the Postal Service has contributed more than $37 billion to a trust fund for future retiree health benefits,” says Joseph Corbett, CFO and executive vice president. “We are experiencing a severe cash crisis and are unable to continue to maintain the aggressive prepayment schedule that was mandated in the PAEA. Without changes in the law, the Postal Service will be unable to make the $5.5 billion mandated prepayment due in September.”
                    So it's the health benefits killing it. (5+billion last year too.) Are they just slow on trying to catch up or are they actually behind on a year to year basis?

Comment

Let me ask this to the "government workers are ****" crowd.

What is the alternative? If most of these "useless mouth breathers" didn't have jobs with benefits, they would be on welfare doing nothing. And if you take away welfare, they'd be unwashed masses living in cardboard boxes, etc...

So please... explain the alternative.

I understand you guys don't want to live in a civilized society... where "useless mouth breathers" are given menial jobs so they can have things like food and shelter.

But even if we go with your plan, how are you going to deal with all these people? Shoot them all?

Please, tell me your master plan.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        It can be mandated to be whatever the **** somebody wants, but if wishes were ****ing fishes...
                        It's just somewhat surprising to me since they were pretty good about it through the 80's and 90's.

Comment

Who cares? The point is that they are accruing liabilities faster than assets.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            Let me ask this to the "government workers are ****" crowd.

What is the alternative? If most of these "useless mouth breathers" didn't have jobs with benefits, they would be on welfare doing nothing.
                            So government workers, in your estimate, are worthless sacks of **** who are essentially paid to do nothing?
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So government workers, in your estimate, are worthless sacks of **** who are essentially paid to do nothing?
                              Everyone and anyone who doesn't contribute to my personal well being or enjoyment, in my estimate, is a worthless sack of **** who is essentially paid to do nothing.

I just don't have the stomach to shoot them all.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Who cares? The point is that they are accruing liabilities faster than assets.
                                It actually matters why they are accruing liabilities faster than assets. I don't know much about PAEA but if it's killing the USPS it should be fixed. They were a self-sustaining organization in the past and it would be best for everyone if they were that way again.

Comment

Working...
                                X