why don't we wear hats anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    I would like fedoras more if it weren't the case that everyone who wears them here at CMU is a douchebag and probably an arts major.
    They're probably having more sex than you and will likely make more money too.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      Me love you long time.
      Mmmmm, me so horny.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vikings2%u0025255B1%255D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	9092277
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The only hat I wear is my Beta Theta Pi hat, it has Delta Eta on the back and the Dragon on the front. Sweetheart present. I feel silly wearing hats normally. Sometimes at parties someone will put one on my head, but other than that, mehh.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
          Sometimes at parties someone will put [a hat] on my head, but other than that, mehh.
          Is this a euphemism for something?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

...umm no?

Comment

Pimps ruined wearing hats.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Pimps ruined wearing hats.
                How true.

Name:	antonio-fargas-autographed-signed-8x10-photo1_cd31916cf774b0a52c06833104e97411.jpg
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	9092367

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Or not.

Name:	vice-president-richard-nixon-la-paz-bolivia-may-9-1958.jpg
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	9092368

Comment

Working...
                  X