X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'know what goes well with hats? Spats.

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I wear hats. Ironically, Kuciwalker would be the first to ridicule someone doing this as a artsy Apple fanboy.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I think most hats are pretty cool but I usually only wear a skull cap for weather. Not very stylish. I kinda dislike ball caps because of the way people wear them and because people without manners wear them at restaurants and the dinner table. It automatically reveals your lack of home training and ignorance.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Which reminds me, hipsters probably wear all this trash. Oerdin? Imran?
          I actually do own one trench coat - but its only for rainy days. It was from an army/navy store and is a US army black trench (38L - unfortunately I would have preferred a 38R but they didn't have any).

I own no hats other than baseball caps - mostly because I hate wearing hats (even the baseball caps I own).
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            I have lots of hats.

Probably a dozen beanies. A Russian army-style fur cap. An Australian leather Bush hat. A gentleman's Fedora.

Comment

I would like fedoras more if it weren't the case that everyone who wears them here at CMU is a douchebag and probably an arts major.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Here's a hat you can wear proudly, HC!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I love it.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    No, that you shouldn't wear hats, dufus. That was the obvious implication.
                    I thought he was pointing out the atrocious writing.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

As for hats, only black people and asians can wear hats. And only blacks look good in them.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        As for hats, only black people and asians can wear hats. And only blacks look good in them.
                        I was going to say something to this effect but was not sure how it would be taken.

Black dudes are the only ones who can wear those flat caps and not look like douches.
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's like magic! Look!

Cool:

Douche:

****ing amazing.

Comment

I'm not seeing it. I think it's just an optical illusion triggered by your own racism.

Comment

DaShi knows what I'm talking about

Comment

It's not that great of a hat. The white guy does look like a douche, but I think it's mostly the facial expression the camera caught him with.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X