Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How famous are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi in the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Alby reads about as well as Sloww does.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      Ah. Okay. Just pointing out that observing demographics is not in itself racist.
      But that does not imply that 'Blacks are better at running' or 'white men can't jump' or anything else. See my quoted post I wrote several months ago as to why miniscule differences among elite athletes cause this apparent discrepancy and how they do not allow us to make any statements about average Black or white athletic ability or potential.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You're a ****ty athlete, Alby, and you're never going to make the Marines. ****ing deal with it and stop hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
          QFT

Ronaldo and other Brazilian soccer players of his era are better known than most in the US because of their victory in the 1994 World Cup.
          Interestingly, he meant the other Ronaldo. The Portuguese Real Madrid player.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            You must be trolling.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

WTF?

How famous are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

This whole thread has been one giant troll so why should he be any different?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  Back in the early 90's Courtney Love hit the sweet spot being the perfect combo of hot, slutty, and being dumber than a rock. Now she's still doing the dumb whore on drugs thing but at her age that's just pathetic.
                  Courtney Love was never hot.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

From what I recall, Lorizael is correct. She was what Lindsay Lohan would look like now if she hadn't been all that hot before she started the all-night coke binges.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You should see pictures of her from the late 80's to early 90's. I can remember rubbing a few out over her picture.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bill Burr always has the answer:

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

WTF?

How famous are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi
                          Sorry, I've misread Drake's message.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Wait, so there are two Ronaldos (the Brazilian and some other dude) and two Real Madrids (the Spanish one and apparently a Portuguese one)?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              From what I recall, Lorizael is correct. She was what Lindsay Lohan would look like now if she hadn't been all that hot before she started the all-night coke binges.
                              You should see pictures of her from the late 80's to early 90's. I can remember rubbing a few out over her picture.
                              Lindsay Lohan turned ten years old in 1996, you sick son of a *****.

Comment

Is that your cutoff age?
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X