• Trolls Wanted

Click image for larger version

Name:	321540_285905448104370_196601040368145_1136209_1846169549_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	9135410

This could explain a lot of posts here.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

America is becoming more like China everyday, and not in the good, Las Vegas way.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Not to take away from the OP, but that ad was posted because the left-wing loonies on the Toronto Star insisted no one in Ontario could honestly be a Tory supporter. Everyone posting their comments must've been a paid Conservative mouthpiece. Every time someone didn't viciously attack Harper, that accusation came up.

Of course, then came the election in which the Tories won a majority, including a massive amount of seats in Ontario. So evidently Harper was paying most of the country as well.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oops!

Canada is becoming more like China everyday, and not in the good, Calgary way.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I think it is funny but I categorically object to any post made by MikeH. That Hunt bastard is just that, a bastard.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

MikeH is worse than a bastard; he's a grievously petty rogue and a preposterous enema-addicted wretched horror to all who encounter him.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20.gif
Views:	4
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	9092016

Comment

Dammit. MikeH.

How am I gonna pay for the Dodge Charger now?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                    X