Exorcise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exorcise

So, hell's frozen over, because I've started exorcising. I'm not trying to lose my...errmm... patients, but if I lose any while getting the demons too it would be a fair deal. Be scared, demons!
    Blah

I don't think exorcism is real. Possession is BS.

Comment

While possession may be bull****, exorcism is real.
      Ask Anneliese Michel, a bavarian woman ...
      well, you cannot ask her anymore,
      because she died in 1976 due to malnutrition after catholic priests performed the great exorcism multiple times on her
      (on request of her strict catholic mother who mistook her daugthers epilepsy for a possession by demons)

Even today AFAIK there are still priests who are trained as exoprcists
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Possession is 9/10ths of the law.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Even today AFAIK there are still priests who are trained as exoprcists
          Sure are, and yes, possession is very real.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Case in point - Dick Cheney. They should strap him to a board and dunk him in water until his dæmons are exorcised.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Case in point - Dick Cheney. They should strap him to a board and dunk him in water until his dæmons are exorcised.
              As Christ said, a house divided against itself shall not stand. I thought that Dick Cheney was supposed to BE the antichrist. Or at least his servant,
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                indeed.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I like it that Ben has come here and started arguing seriously that possession is real
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                    I like it that Ben has come here and started arguing seriously that possession is real
                    It does explain many of is posts.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

it gives exorcism a bad name
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                      X