Thrade in which we petition for return of Savas avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrade in which we petition for return of Savas avatar

Savas new avatar quite truthfully sux donkeyballs.

His old avatar with chicks exchanging pleasantries was much more aesthetically pleasing as was the previous sweet cheeks avatar.

Mod fascist tyrannical behavior limiting Savas rights of expression

Sic Semper Tyrrannis

Free Savas old avatars
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    Savas new avatar quite truthfully sux donkeyballs.

His old avatar with chicks exchanging pleasantries was much more aesthetically pleasing as was the previous sweet cheeks avatar.
    QFT
    Sic Semper Tyrrannis
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

His previous one was animated and distracting. Make that a still avatar and I'll approve, but till then I prefer his new one.

(not that I was the one who told him to change it)
        Last edited by OzzyKP; August 9, 2011, 10:34.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Then go back to the previous previous avatar, which was--quite frankly--a work of ****ing art.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I forget what that one was, but I vaguely recall liking it.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

They're both inappropriate and have no place on a family site. However, we do have a babe thread. Although, entering that is at your own discretion. Sava posts everywhere.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Awww, do they make you feel funny in your naughty parts?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Alpie likes his females in Burka.
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

He can go, but his avatar has to return.
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                      Alpie likes his females in Burka.
                      No, he likes them with adam's apples, chest hair and dicks.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

They're both inappropriate and have no place on a family site. However, we do have a babe thread. Although, entering that is at your own discretion. Sava posts everywhere.
                        So posting hot chicks is a way to make sure albert doesn't post in a thread? Interesting.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's not about me. It's about other visitors to this site.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I have yet to see any visitors... they either stay or comeback after leaving forever... freaking blackhole apolyton
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I think all avatars (and flags) should be banned. Also the forum needs to rid itself of all graphics and CSS styling. This way the forum will load faster and we'll all be more efficient.

(I am undecided about keeping html structure and punctuation. I can see benefits and drawbacks to getting rid of them.)

Comment

Working...
                              X