Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Zack Snyder trying to drive people into madness (movie rant)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post

Hmmm. I guess Rorschach is similar enough in personality to the average German that it is possible that you would find him boring, much like the Japanese listening to the narration of a suicidal celibate.
    You would do a fine job as narrator in any Zack Snyder movie.
    Blah

Comment

Of course I would. I'm a mother****in' lyrical wordsmith, mother****in' genius, voice of a generation.

Comment

You're also dead. That tends to significantly impede anyone's productivity.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Death is but a door; time is but a window. I'll be back.

Comment

So damned close, Tupac:

Death is but a door
            Time is merely a window
            I'll return someday
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Death is but a door; time is but a window. I'll be back.
              Whatever.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                So damned close, Tupac:

Death is but a door
                Time is merely a window
                I'll return someday
                I was quoting Ghostbusters II. Where's your version from?

Comment

From the Japanese version of Ghostbusters II.

Comment

Damn Japanese...

Comment

I really enjoyed "Watchmen". Good story, great photography, and possibly the best title sequence I've seen.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I'm counting the tits as one glorious entity.
                        What tits? Maybe those two flaps of skin could add up to one breast, making him only 1.5x correct...

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                          I really enjoyed "Watchmen". Good story, great photography, and possibly the best title sequence I've seen.
                          While all true (especially the title sequence, which may have set an unfortunately high bar for the rest of the film), a couple highly-questionable casting choices, and baffling wrong-headed alterations from the book (which was mostly followed note for note) drag it down a bit.

However, the biggest alteration from the book was undeniably for the better.

Darius: are you ****ting me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            I enjoyed it, as well. There were a few glaring problems, which Guy has laid out, but I don't regret having spent money to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                              What tits? Maybe those two flaps of skin could add up to one breast, making him only 1.5x correct...

I like that size. It says athletic plus as she gets older and puts on a bit of weight or pops out a couple of kids they should fill out nicely without being over sized. If you wouldn't hit that **** then you're gay as all get go.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                                If you wouldn't hit that **** then you're gay as all get go.
                                No one said anything about her eminent ****ability. That much should be a given. It's just that her oh-so-spectacular tits in particular are no more remarkable than anything you see about a thousand times in a stroll through your local mall, pier, park, etc. So mediocre as to not even be a saving grace in this film that I never saw but judge anyway.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X