Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Zack Snyder trying to drive people into madness (movie rant)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His movies are OK in the theater, but I don't feel much of a need to watch any of them a second time and they're the kind of movies that generally don't work well on TV since you need them to keep your brain's attention in order to keep you from thinking too hard.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Galnemer thinks all you guys are nuts; she says Ackerman is very hot.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Is she bisexual or something?

Comment

Girls can recognize other girls as very hot and guys can recognize other guys as being very hot without being bisexual.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

All they "recognize" is that people they know are into that sort of thing.

Comment

No.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Very hot is very often equivalent to beautiful.

Beauty is being aesthetically pleasing and has nothing to do with sex.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

No, finding something beautiful is not at all equivalent to wanting to have sex with it.

Comment

I agree.

But beautiful people = very hot people, almost always.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

If I Think a man is beautiful, I can say he is very hot, despite not wanting to have sex with him.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        I agree.

But beautiful people = very hot people, almost always.

JM
                        Very often, but I don't see why a heterosexual woman should call another woman "hot" if she simply finds that woman to be "beautiful".

Comment

Because that might be the connotation you want to include.

That the person is sexy.

I can recognize that a man is sexy without wanting to have sex with him...

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

It must be very confusing to you why everyone is not bisexual...

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Her name reminds me on the Ackermann guy from Deutsche Bank. Unsexy.
                              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                Look, I know she's a bit thinner than the last call plough cows some of you guys are used to, but she is in no way anorexic.
                                I agree. BTW I'm going to use the term "last call plough cow" in the future.

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                Galnemer is indeed a smart young lady. Well, she is with you so she must have at least one blind spot but otherwise she displays fine judgement.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X