If I buy the Apolyton site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Can DFG afford to buy the site on his salary?
    If we were close friends you would know my net worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
      Add me then.
      done

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
        I don't really like to see anyone perma-banned, but DFG is doing his best here to persuade me to agree that he should be.
        why?

Comment

I will ask Mobius and Slowhand to be the OT mods.

Comment

**** that noise. I'm not working in tandem with Mobius the Sheep ****er. No way, Jose.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Rule # 2. those with no sense of humor will have to learn to tell a joke before making a thread.

Hey dude, leave MrFun out of this, will you, this thread isn't about him!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                **** that noise. I'm not working in tandem with Mobius the Sheep ****er. No way, Jose.
                Perfect! like ying and yang, somewhere between heaven and hell.

Comment

alva, this reminds me of your avatar, a little bit.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Where is the voting thread? I would like to vote to ban everyone here (including me).

Comment

I will ask Mobius and Slowhand to be the OT mods.
                      You owe me a new keyboard.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                        why?
                        Because, to be blunt, you are a particularly annoying twunt. This thread isn't funny btw, in case you thought it was supposed to be, it's just petty and spiteful.

To be fair, annoying, petty and spiteful are words which could easily be used to sum up this place and many of the posters, but at least most people here are occasionally funny and/or interesting and/or clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                          After the sale is complete this will be the new rules.

Rule #1 these people will not be banned on my account but will have to pay homage to me when they are allowed to make a post.
                          18. mrboo123
                          What the hell did I do? Besides, you can't charge people for lurker most of the time

EDIT:

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                          It's a list of all the (sensible) people who voted to have him banned.
                          Oh, ok then. I'm fine with this list then.
                          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Because, to be blunt, you are a particularly annoying twunt. This thread isn't funny btw, in case you thought it was supposed to be, it's just petty and spiteful.

To be fair, annoying, petty and spiteful are words which could easily be used to sum up this place and many of the posters, but at least most people here are occasionally funny and/or interesting and/or clever.
                            Ah! must be the lack of british humor

Comment

Before accusing someone of not having a sense of humour, it's usually a good idea to check you've said something funny.

Maybe we should have a thread discussing Texan humour.

Comment

Before accusing someone of not having a sense of humour, it's usually a good idea to check you've said something funny.

Maybe we should have a thread discussing Texan humour.
                                not a bad idea

Comment

Working...
                                X