No announcement yet.

Anti-semitism in the work place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring wafers and red wine. Make sure to mention you brought the body of Christ to the next office luncheon just for her.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Bring freshly snapped mackerels on Friday.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Well, I guess this means you have an excuse if they ever need you to come into the office on Shabbat

And lox tastes freaking delicious. When my old employer had an Einstein Bagels franchise, I would get me slices of salmon by itself... yum. Throw some capers up on it and fold the fish so they don't fall out. Delicious.
        Lox
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          So the question is, what do I do about this?
          Give her the address/phone number of a good kosher deli and guilt trip her for aeons. Think of the free salt beef sandwiches, the chicken noodle soup, the kugel by the yard....

I think this shiksa has a good heart and an empty-ish head.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I'd go for the pastrami, myself. However, it should be noted that Lori has an extremely weak sense of taste and is therefore unlikely to reap substantial benefit.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              I'd go for the pastrami, myself. However, it should be noted that Lori has an extremely weak sense of taste and is therefore unlikely to reap substantial benefit.
              My friend's mother makes excellent chicken noodle soup. With almond extract in the dumplings, and real saffron. O joy of eating.

I have a sudden inexplicable urge to sing 'Levine and His Flying Machine'.

I may play 'Im Nin Alu' instead.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                At least most of them get to use their penises.

It's worth necroing this thread just for that post alone!
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  I'd go for the pastrami, myself.
                  An excellent choice.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X