No announcement yet.

Anti-semitism in the work place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it more civilized to cut off a baby's body part?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Why thank you, sir!
      I see sarcasm is lost on you. Although I have noticed that unless the correct smiley is attached to a sentence, it's hidden meaning is lost on you.

"Send that resignation letter, send it now, it's great. No problem at all"
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        Cutting your foreskin off is far more extreme than shaving don't you think?
        Well, you have to shave regularly. You cut your foreskin and you're done for a lifetime!
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And the benefit for chopping the end off your c0ck is? At least shaving means I do not have excess hair on my face which can be unsanitary and uncomfortable.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
            And the benefit for chopping the end off your c0ck is? At least shaving means I do not have excess hair on my face which can be unsanitary and uncomfortable.
            Provost, grow a Fu Manchu!
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              The weird thing is that European MEN tend to shave their legs! Especially Italians.

Europe is so backwards.
              Yeah yeah blah blah. Squat toilets etc. Jesus Speer, you're such an obnoxious, racist and repellent fùckwit at times - and you wonder why everyone one here rips on you for being an *******.

Comment

Are you denying that it is fashionable for Italian men to shave their legs?

Comment

Is she Chinese? Chinese people love Jews!

Also, Jews can't be pirates.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why not?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Why not?
                      Have you ever heard of a Jewish pirate?

Comment

Apparently, there were Jewish pirates. Sorry. You're wrong, DaShi.

Comment

There's a wikipedia page about Jewish pirates. I'm guessing they exist.

Comment

You're all wrong.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

Working...
                                X