This female really blocked my number...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
    A country that thinks "Y'all" is a valid contraction is in no position to judge the matter, in any case.
    You've been sonned
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You guys realize that google lies about the number of hits, right? It's never nearly that high.

Argh, y'all beat me to that. nvm.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Google lies about the number of hits? But I thought they were the company that wasn't evil

Comment

• They lie about that too.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Read the past 2.5 pages of this thread. Then wonder again why AS can't get laid.

Seriously, dude, you own yourself. You have so little game, if you were married, I'd probably be ****ing your wife.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

BTW, over 100M Indians speak English.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ing_population
              For very loose definitions of 'speak'.

Comment

• This thread turned out exactly as expected after I went to sleep.

I think I'm going to start writing deliberately garbled Scando-English, like BlackCat, just to annoy some people.

No wait: I are gonna start write scandoenglish. Just for you, ja?

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                  Read the past 2.5 pages of this thread. Then wonder again why AS can't get laid.

Seriously, dude, you own yourself. You have so little game, if you were married, I'd probably be ****ing your wife.
                  yeah, but would you want to?
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Alby, sum up the following:

Population of Canada + UK + Australia + New Zealand + english-speaking India, Bahamas, etc.

2.1 billion people live in a Commonwealth country, which does not use American English.
                    Could have fooled me. Hell, there are whole cities in India where young people practice American English just on the hopes they can land a job at a call center.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I know a guy who worked at a call center and mastered the african american accent
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

• yeah, but would you want to?
                        Only as a sport ****. I would love to report to Poly that I banged Albert's wife.
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• what if they're speaking jive, or African-American speak. Hep-Cat from 1920s-1940s.
                          Eg From pulp fiction. Jules Winfield (Samuel L Jackson): Took a couple of cats over to his pad threw his ass over the balcony, n*gger fell four storeys..."
                          "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

• Originally posted by MattBowron View Post
                            what if they're speaking jive, or African-American speak. Hep-Cat from 1920s-1940s.
                            Eg From pulp fiction. Jules Winfield (Samuel L Jackson): Took a couple of cats over to his pad threw his ass over the balcony, n*gger fell four storeys..."
                            What the ****?

And Pulp Fiction was set in the 70's.
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:24.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattBowron View Post
                                what if they're speaking jive, or African-American speak. Hep-Cat from 1920s-1940s.
                                You know I googled your quote and he doesn't say 'pad'; he said patio.

I even found this where it's an audio quote straight from his movie for this very line.
                                Actual quote

Beyond using the word 'cats', I don't see any slang nor how this could be construed as talking 'jive'. That's normal American English.

Comment

Working...
                                X