No announcement yet.

This female really blocked my number...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This female really blocked my number...

The one that the first week of April sent me revealing pictures of herself... then she basically disappeared... I started working a lot in May so I didn't try to contact her much. Though after a really curt text back from her, I text her something along the lines of "What's up? You sent me those pictures like you're interested then you just disappear for a month. What's going on?".

Left it alone for a bit now, almost two months after sending me those pictures, when I call her, the call just drops after one ring. Really weird. I called her from another number and of course it's normal and she picks up. It's ****ty magicjack and the computer is too old to process it properly so speech is not understandable so I couldn't say anything but hang up once I heard her pick up.

Just to be sure, I immediately call her from my phone and it drops like always.

She seriously blocked my number.

What the ****? What the **** did I do? I am completely lost.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Last edited by ZEE; May 30, 2011, 01:13.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

So I go on her facebook and write on her wall, "Where are you at? You haven't talked to me in 2 months".

She promptly posts on my wall to check her comment on her own wall and she puts up one of my songs, talking "my homie check him out".

Now she wants to promote me on her facebook? What the ****?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Who knows... She might have lost her phone, changed provider etc.

Comment

Holy ****!!! You creeped a woman out?? How the **** did you do that?? ****ing LOL

Dude, you couldn't get laid in prison. You are the biggest dip**** I've ever run across.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
            Holy ****!!! You creeped a woman out?? How the **** did you do that?? ****ing LOL

Dude, you couldn't get laid in prison. You are the biggest dip**** I've ever run across.
            I didn't do anything!!!! She sent me pictures of her in lingerie then just vanished for 2 months.

Comment

We all know there is something you aren't telling us.

If a woman sent me pictures like that, I'd be ****ing her the next day. As would every other self respecting guy in the world. It isn't hard to do for most of us.

You manged to **** it up, and while I'd be happy to tell you how, I can't, because you aren't giving complete information as usual.
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

albie, what did you do after she sent you those pictures? (apart from post them here i mean)
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  albie, what did you do after she sent you those pictures? (apart from post them here i mean)
                  I told you. Nothing really. I talked to her briefly about some music stuff then we were supposed to meet up that weekend but when the time came, she wasn't answering my call.

Comment

so she sent you some revealing pictures, clearly with the subtext of "come on, **** me now" and you replied "errr...so, about that music."

do you see where the problem might be here...?
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Seriously though Al, do you suffer from considerable amounts of anxiety over this stuff? I'm not trying to be a bastard but I know the problem all too well. This is the kind of stupid sh*t I do and hate about myself. Mind you, it's not like I get too many women showing me pictures of themselves in lingerie. With cvm in her mouth or whatever it was! She could just be a bit of a pricktease on the other hand though.
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                          We all know there is something you aren't telling us.

If a woman sent me pictures like that, I'd be ****ing her the next day. As would every other self respecting guy in the world. It isn't hard to do for most of us.

You manged to **** it up, and while I'd be happy to tell you how, I can't, because you aren't giving complete information as usual.
                          Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                          so she sent you some revealing pictures, clearly with the subtext of "come on, **** me now" and you replied "errr...so, about that music."

do you see where the problem might be here...?
                          they are correct, you fuked it up somehow and not telling the whole story

Comment

Albi, when i was about 16, a girl i met at a party asked me if i had ever cumed in a girls mouth?
                            Guess what she was swallowing 15 minutes later? So if a women sent me pictures of herself........i would stuff her with my albino one eyed spitting anaconda. So what are you leaving out of this story?

Comment

Clearly you misheard her mating call. Remember: three sqauwks and five clucks means you're in.
                              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                              X