Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Substantively Owned Anyone in an Online Debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember ass-raping MtG repeatedly and comprehensively in a running battle across several threads starting with my introduction to the OT rant thread on the movie U-571 and German enigma machines in general.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Serb owns me whenever we talk about the glorious Russian nation.
      I will never forget you and Aggie and the illicit poly Mac forum!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Hey I don't consider 'posting on poly' as a personal acheivement.
        Good of you to confirm that everything you post here is pure drivel.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe I should take my pants off and wave my e-penis around to feel better bout myself. Sad.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            Serb owns me whenever we talk about the glorious Russian nation.
            It hasn't been truly glorious since Stalin died
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Maybe I should take my pants off and wave my e-penis around to feel better bout myself. Sad.
              You beat NYE in that silly highway debate.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You must be on drugs again, if you really think so.
                I'm pretty sure most people on here agree that I own you in WW2 debates, even the people who would double check if I said the sky was blue.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

They are on drugs too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    You beat NYE in that silly highway debate.

If you count him denying what can be seen on Google from satellites, then yes. Otherwise you continue to be on drugs.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I've owned, pwned, sonned, or whatever else you want to call it, Asher with regards to the global prevalence of British English vis a vis American English represented, on his terms, by google hits for the spellings "color" and "colour"
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                        If you count him denying what can be seen on Google from satellites, then yes.
                        That would only make it funnier.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          I've owned, pwned, sonned, or whatever else you want to call it, Asher with regards to the global prevalence of British English vis a vis American English represented, on his terms, by google hits for the spellings "color" and "colour"
                          Well done!
                          Last edited by loinburger; May 29, 2011, 09:05.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                          X