Poly's GOP Presidential Nominating Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly's GOP Presidential Nominating Poll

Who is best (or least damaging) for the country and why?

Mitt Romney ex Guv-Massachusetts
    Mike Huckabee ex Guv-Arkansas
    Tim Pawlenty Guv-Minnesota
    Donald Trump billionaire businessman
    Newt Gingrich ex Speaker from Georgia
    Michele Bachmann R-Minnesota
    Sarah Palin ex-Guv-Alaska
    Paul (Ron) R-Texas
    Christie Guv-New Jersey
    Mitch Daniels Guv-Indiana

Sarah Palin, because she is most likely to bring on Armageddon, least damaging because the pain will last shorter
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Paul (Ron) R-Texas
      Mike Huckabee ex Guv-Arkansas

A) I don't think they're dumb asses
      B) They'll take the small amount of required time to show their birth certificates.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Probably Mitch Daniels and Chris Christie as they aren't silly ideologues, but that means there is no way in the world they'll be nominated (then again Romney isn't really one either, but he flips so much, who knows if he is or isn't ).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

bummer, I waited more than 30 minutes between posting the thread and the poll

sorry bout that folks, didn't know the two were separate

Comment

Huntsman's supporters are just wasting their time. And so is Obama in trying to tank his support, it seems. Most US conservatives I know don't even know who he is.

Anyway, I'm voting Trump.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No Herman Cain.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Rudy Giuliani
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Jimmy McMillan
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    His political positions are funny. He's like all over the political spectrum.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      he would get my vote.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'm hoping for Palin as I think it's time Americans got truly serious about the political insanity rather than half-assing it.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I personally think Paul Ryan would, of all Republicans currently in national prominence, make the best president. After that I actually really like Bob McDonnell (the governor of Virginia). He's surprisingly moderate and very practical. He doesn't seem to be an ideologue. Neither are running though
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

They're afraid of Palin.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              They're afraid of Palin.
                              Giuliani said he's only running IF Palin is running.

Giuliani on CNN

Comment

Working...
                              X