A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    what were the 2 charred bodies hanging at the end?
    All will be revealed
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Ygritte is a hottie and a half.
      QFT
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Ygritte is a hottie and a half.
        Eh, she's alright. There are plenty of hotter women in the show.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• She's certainly in the top tier, and attitude pushes her up from there.

ETA: The accent helps too, oddly.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Daenerys, her two handmaidens, Margaery Tyrell, Tyrian's girl, that girl in Craster's camp the fat guy liked, Robb's love interest, and Osha are all better imho.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• You are a bad person.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• But the last two episodes have trended badly in terms of hot naked women.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've only seen like...two episodes of the 2nd season. I can't acquire it because I don't have HBO, so I have to wait for the DVD release

Comment

• Only if you're unwilling to use the power of the internet.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I'm unwilling to steal it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                        She's certainly in the top tier, and attitude pushes her up from there.

ETA: The accent helps too, oddly.
                        All the women on the show have accents..

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          I'm unwilling to steal it.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                              I'm unwilling to steal it.

Now that I'm home and not at CMU () I don't have regular access to the show anymore, since I watched it with a friend who had HBO Go.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Are you sure our parents don't? I thought dad kept it after I moved out.

Comment

Working...
                                X