No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't have minded the lack of action if they had only let her make the walk of shame
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe Loras will do a walk of shame?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'll skip that.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am pretty sure the new queen is faking her religious conversion. She is very calculating and plotting, she saw her brother when he said he was broken, she saw Tommen seemed under the high sparrow's influence so she did a bit of plotting and decided a sudden religipus conversation helped her out most. She is faking the whole thing. I would bet money on it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• She's a great character. I'm betting on her to finish strongly.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• If there's ever a quote that kills someone, that'd be it.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I assume that translates to something about glorious American boobies.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  I assume that translates to something about glorious American boobies.
                  Nahhh... I think it said "I'm spam, please delete this and ban me"
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Vietnamese is a tonal language highly dependent on context. And that was a big post. It might have said both at once.
                    1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      I assume that translates to something about glorious American boobies.
                      To the best of my knowledge, not a single American boob has appeared on GoT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        To the best of my knowledge, not a single American boob has appeared on GoT.
                        What about this boob?

Click image for larger version

Name:	boob.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	9102280
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I understand boobs generally come in pairs, so a single one would be most unusual anyhow. Except for that mono-boob gown Daenerys wore at one point in the books. As it happens, I've never seen the show, so I wouldn't know. I gather they use mostly Brit actors so the "this is a fantasy work, so everybody has to sound British" thing will be more authentic?
                          1011 1100

Comment

• Nearly every actor in it is British, yes.

Comment

• Because ancient times never happened in America.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think it's more that Americans know Brits are evil, and everyone in Game of Thrones is a bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X