Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** it, let's burn this mother****er to the ground: Trump tied for lead in GOP polling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    DanS- comment. Plenty of comedy in the VPOTUS office as is.
    I thought I edited before any one commented. I'm bad for not finishing writing what I'm thinking. Joe is funny but what VPOTUS isnt?
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      I didn't go to Cherry Hill; it doesn't have a White Castle.
      Sounds like a plus to me.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If the Republicans were smart, they would unite behind a "moderate" (i.e. a conservative in the historical sense). But the Tea Party won't let them.
        How'd that work out for McCain btw?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah, it wasn't the massive economic downturn or Bush's unpopularity that destroyed McCain. If he had been more conservative he would have won.

Comment

Don't do it gribbler. You'll just be sorry.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
              My dream candidate though isn't going to run: Chris Christie.
              Of course he is. He's all talk and no substance. Just like you.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

****it! he can buy my vote if he is giving out money

Comment

*Points and laughs at the US!*

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    Of course he is. He's all talk and no substance. Just like you.
                    You actually have that bass ackwards.

When he canceled the tunnel project, he became the epitome of substance over form.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The guy fact checks less than Fox news. Look into his full history. But then again, republicans need to latch onto anything.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        Yeah, it wasn't the massive economic downturn or Bush's unpopularity that destroyed McCain. If he had been more conservative he would have won.
                        and add in "maybe if he had vetted his VP candidate a bit more thoroughly"
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

McChrystal for prez
                          "

Comment

This is hilarious. All Trump has done is pretend Obama is secretly an illegal alien and magically he becomes the GOP front runner. That party is run by loonies.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                              I'm more partial to Jindal. He could more easily show via contrast the impotence and lack of Obama leadership in the gulf response alone.
                              Oh, yeah. You must mean the stupid 20 meter long sand berm he had built for a press event which the oil just went around and then the waves washed away in less then 24 hours.

BTW Jindal's one chance at the national lime light was such a complete disaster I doubt the national party committee will entertain that guy again. Remember when he got to deliver the "official Republican response" to Obama's first state of the union address?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Trump/Beck

2012 is supposed to be the end of the world, right?
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X