No announcement yet.

Why I Have To Leave The South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think I will miss the place too to an extent and I do have friends there. But this is the beautiful thing - it's just over 2 hours on a train...nothing at all really.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i grew up in london and i don't miss it one bit.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I am about 10 minutes from Piccadilly station, which makes my life very easy for getting abroad (which is important in my line of work) because it only takes 20 minutes on a train to get to the airport from there. And the whole of the city centre is at my easy disposal for shopping, food, a good night out without having to worry how frigging long it is going to take me to get home on a nightbus or having to make sure I catch the last train and curtail my night. I will be a few minutes walk from my gym which should make life much easier too. And I have an hour and a bit drive to see my family, not at least four. It just makes sense in terms of my lifestyle and standard of living. MOBIUS has mentioned the same for him with Cardiff.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
        X