Why I Have To Leave The South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Good luck. And really sorry to hear about your mum.
    Thanks mate

Well thankyou everyone. I still haven't heard back about the offer I put in...don't they want my money or something?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Was it something I said. If it was, why didn't I say it sooner?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I have to leave the south because Sloww has threatened to set fire to my place, again.

Comment

Well I'll be up in Manchester on the evening of Monday 18th. Will be heading up until after work, so estimate being there about 9pm or so. Can't do any other day as I'll be heading back south after I finish work on the Tuesday.

Poly meet?

Comment

Oh, and I'm in Bristol at the moment. Don't understand why you don't like this place PH.

Comment

No, that always confused me. Bristol is great.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                I would rather enjoy London this way at arms length rather than be pissed off with living in the place.
                Took you long enough to figure that one out!

Bristol is great - so much so that it's almost as good as Cardiff.

Sorry to hear about your mum and best wishes.
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                  I would rather enjoy London this way at arms length rather than be pissed off with living in the place.

Bristol is great - so much so that it almost competes with Cardiff.

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

So to summarise

Reading > Cardiff > Bristol > London > Hull > Swindon
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

Bristol is great - so much so that it almost competes with Cardiff.

Thanks mate...it's bad news but all I can do is enjoy the remaining time.

And yeah, well the novelty eventually wears off with anyway. But the move to London and the experience I gathered and the time I had were well worth it
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                        So to summarise

Reading > Cardiff > Bristol > London > Hull > Swindon
                        Manchester > Reading > Cardiff > Bristol > London > Hull > Swindon

Actually I like Reading, never had a problem with the place and always had a good time there.

And I object to the positioning of Hull. Swindon may well be better
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I've only been to Manchester once, to look round the university and have an interview.

Of the 5 students I met and talked to, three had been mugged in the last month. One had a broken arm from it, one had a broken leg, and one hadn't been injured.

Probably a weird statistical anomaly but it put me off!
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

I take it they were living on Moss Side...that's a rough place, especially back then when you were applying to unis.
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Wow. This place changed a bit.
                              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Damn, I summoned the spirit of Iain Lindley
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X