I'm puzzled by the random little things about women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Dude why the hostility? I've had my heart broken repeatedly since I was 14. My first girlfriend was sucking some dude's dick 20 minutes before she gave me my first kiss. My second was an angel but she dumped me. My third was the evil evil ****ing whore prostitute. And I've been toyed with and rejected dozens and dozens and dozens of times. Why are you calling me a dick for calling it like I see it. Most women really aint ****.
    I'm hostile because we're dropping knowledge and you don't want to hear it because you think you know more than people that have more successful experiences than you.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• But I'm saying I have more experience with FAILING than you
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• But the thread is about NOT failing.

Comment

• Sorry to assume you don't perform your raps, man. My bad.
          Sorry to assume you want to get laid. My bad.

But I do think you should think about the fact that relationships are formed over time. You don't get to know a person in a week. And consider: a lot of hot young women don't maintain their beauty for more than a few years. Your thinking on this whole 'choosing a mate' thing is really faulty on a lot of levels.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes you do. It's all mind games. Mind games I have always been woefully inadequate in playing.

You don't see it as mind games because it's natural to you. It's not to me. I need to intentionally do them because I'm naturally a ***** who wants to send roses to women and write poetry. I did that for over a decade and all it did was freak women the hell out.

It's all the 'impose myself' in the verse.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Either you play the game maybe without fully realizing it or, frankly, no disrespect to anyone here, but the women yall are getting aren't top notch. Sorry.

I mean I can get an average chick... but I don't want an average chick.
              Genuine ****in LOOOOOOOOL.

Also, what MRT said:

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              You're an insufferable dick.
              What you don't understand is that there is more than one way to be attractive to women, and that not all women are the same.

Apart from looks, things such as charm, humour, eloquence, empathy, making them feel at ease, can all be appealing. Apart from one photo that you posted where you look like a knuckle-dragger, you seem to be ok looking, but it's quite clear from your posts that you completely lack any humour, charm or empathy for people who don't think exactly the same way as you do.

Perhaps you make women feel the way that you make europeans feel on here when you insist that none of us have proper toilets. It just makes you come over as an, erm, insufferable dick.

Oh, and being a decent musician in a rock band is another example of having a 'game' - although in your universe of music being only about polysyllabic rhyming, you wouldn't understand the value of a cool, sexy guitar-swagger if it stole your girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                MINE
                Your Profile:

* You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
                * You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
                * Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
                * You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
                * You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
                * You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
                * At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
                * At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
                * While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

I wonder if everbody gets the same outcome?
                Yeah, it's a scam...or at least a joke. It's like astrology with statements that everyone will find a relation too. I think everyone gets the same output, haha...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'll give an example, braindead. Here's one woman who likes me right now. She's a female rapper/singer. She's pretty cute but certain things concern me like how she doesn't have a 4-year degree and she's malingering about completing her associate's degree though she's 21. Intellectually, she doesn't seem as advanced as women that I usually target. There are other things that are of concern to me that put her down a few pegs. I guess I could try her but I don't want to waste my time if I already know she's probably not future wife material.
                  Woah, woah WOAH! What the hell...read this back, seriously, and then think where you are going wrong? She doesn't seem "intellectually advanced", "put her down a few pegs" and, holy sh*t, "not future wife material". Sorry Albie but you are performing the worst sin that you are accusing women of. And let's be honest, what do you have to offer that is so great on the other hand...a failed marine who really didn't keep his options open.

I know I am sh*t at this whole woman thing because I never had confidence. And the years take their toll on what self esteem I do have. Even though I am doing very well in many aspects, old habits die hard and I still find it hard to see what women will see in me, which means I shy away from them when they do express interest which is stupid. But it is not the fault of women, it is purely mine (or bad luck becoming a self perpetuating process), and I have come across few women with the attitude you have described. The ones I have are not worth the time.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• PH, you are a very nice, decent looking, intelligent, funny guy, and on a practical level you're well educated and have a great well paying job. It's no wonder women are interested in you.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Like you said, your issue is confidence. If you can summon some up from somewhere you'll be fine.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

I'll give an example, braindead. Here's one woman who likes me right now. She's a female rapper/singer. She's pretty cute but certain things concern me like how she doesn't have a 4-year degree and she's malingering about completing her associate's degree though she's 21. Intellectually, she doesn't seem as advanced as women that I usually target. There are other things that are of concern to me that put her down a few pegs. I guess I could try her but I don't want to waste my time if I already know she's probably not future wife material.

Seriously, get off your own pedestal.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I read comments like that and I think "Is he for real?".
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"i know this guy, he's kind of nice, a wannabe rapper, he's not bad looking and he works out. but there's a couple of things that concern me like he finished his course at university, but doesn't have a job and he keeps making excuses about not looking for one. he says he's trying to get into the marines but he's failed twice now and just sits on his backside playing computer games all day. i'm not sure he'll ever amount to anything. intellectually he doesn't really stimulate me, he's kind of shallow and ignorant. all he ever talks about is philly and working out. when i told him about my trip to europe his only response was "they have funny toilets there". when i asked him if he'd like to see more of the world he said "you mean like delaware?" i don't think he's ever been with a girl before, which is kind of weird. i guess i could try him, because like i said, he's kind of nice, but then he has all crazy ideas about women, like we're a different species or something, so i'm probably better off looking for someone else."
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• touche but no woman knows that much about me, though. I keep it mysterious.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

touche but no woman knows that much about me, though. I keep it mysterious.
                                Hows that working out for you?
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X