No announcement yet.

Die iPad, Die Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

It's also soon to be obsolete. Motorola just set orders only up through June, and tapering off until then. Looks like a Xoom 2 in June/July. Probably much thinner and lighter.
      Yeah, I saw that.

Might be better to hold off until there are more Apps on hand for tablets anyway.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'm not an app man.™

I just want a good email client and an excellent browser.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm not an app man.™

I just want a good email client and an excellent browser.
          So get a Playbook.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

It does neither well. It's not even BB OS. It's QNX with a new skin, and supposedly an Android emulation layer soon.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I want a tablet. Yes, there's no point. But I still want one.
              I heard a rumour that people can live without collections of electronic gadgets.

Comment

Those people are called Luddites. Throw rocks at them.

Comment

Are you a caveman or something? That is just so stone age. Get with the times man. What sort of luddite are you, throwing rocks.

Comment

Rocks are timeless.

Comment

If you throw anything but rocks at Luddites, they will panic and stampede.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

How do I throw rocks when in one hand I have a kindle and the other an ipad? Plz help!

Comment

The iPad is heavy enough to be a rock. #snap #ohnohedint

Comment

ANDROID!!!

Comment

I want a tablet. Yes, there's no point. But I still want one. It'll mostly be for casual web surfing, news reading, etc while on the couch (I multitask while watching TV a bit too much).
                              What the ****, dude? You have like a compulsion to buy gadgets.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I think he likes gadgets.

Comment

Working...
                                X