No announcement yet.

Massive Quake Hits NE Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
      That's a complete bullocks chart. I've said it before here but they add a Sv/hour to a Sv per day to a Sv per year and say the answer =3.
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        A lazy Japanese farmer, thankful for an excuse to be a pig.
        That's pretty despicable even by the ordinarily piss-poor "I love violence death and torture" standards of the Slowwhand we all know and must tolerate
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• you need to read the fine print
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

you need to read the fine print
            In which he says it's probably bullocks himself?
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Full story.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos View Post
                In which he says it's probably bullocks himself?
                well it's for general education only, but it is based on "real" sources... so not total bollocks

or are you suggesting that is propaganda? and you have a more accurate graphical interpretation of the various radiation sources and related exposure risk?
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                  Nuclear engineer Arnie Gundersen demonstrates how Fukushima's fuel rods melted and shattered

Please rerain from referencing Mr. Gunderson. He has been shown to inflate his resume with little substance.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

well it's for general education only, but it is based on "real" sources... so not total bollocks

or are you suggesting that is propaganda? and you have a more accurate graphical interpretation of the various radiation sources and related exposure risk?
                    Here's my theory on math. It's based on real sources, so it's not total bollocks:
                    1+1=2
                    2*2=4
                    --------- +
                    3*3=6

I don't have anything better on the radiation thing, but it's nonsense like the statement I made about my math.

Have you even tried to understand what the graph you posted claims? And did you even look if my critisism on it has any credibility to it? Or do you just like to spout the word 'propaganda' around?

Comment

• Official event description (75 p pdf):

Linky
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos View Post
                        Here's my theory on math. It's based on real sources, so it's not total bollocks:
                        1+1=2
                        2*2=4
                        --------- +
                        3*3=6

I don't have anything better on the radiation thing, but it's nonsense like the statement I made about my math.

Have you even tried to understand what the graph you posted claims? And did you even look if my critisism on it has any credibility to it? Or do you just like to spout the word 'propaganda' around?
                        3*3 doesn't equal 6, Poindexter. That's assuming your little asterisk use is meant to be a multiplier, which would be a natural assumption.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• but it's nonsense like the statement I made about my math.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• The above notwithstanding, germanos' objections do not hold water because the Sv is not time dependent.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Japan Reportedly to Raise Nuclear Alert to Highest Level, Equal to Chernobyl

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/04...highest-equal/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                The above notwithstanding, germanos' objections do not hold water because the Sv is not time dependent.
                                So you think you can add them up like is done in the chart?

Comment

Working...
                                X