Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong that everyone is laughing at Charlie Sheen, who quite clearly is bipolar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that both Mike and Molly and The Big Bang Theory are **** (this opinion is based on only seeing one episode of each), Charlie maybe right about Lorre. However, Two and a Half Men is also ****. So I don't know what to believe anymore!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The question is not the quality of the shows, but how many eyeballs they attract.

2.5 Men is crap; I've never seen M+M. I rather like BBT, but don't watch any sitcoms regularly these days.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If the sitcom has a laugh track, they're doing it wrong.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

hah, that would be funny if Charlie was back on
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Wait i thought we were supposed to laugh at a Comedian....
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Yeah. Laugh at him.

Comment

Working...
              X