Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong that everyone is laughing at Charlie Sheen, who quite clearly is bipolar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong that everyone is laughing at Charlie Sheen, who quite clearly is bipolar?

His interview with Piers Morgan tonight cemented it. Virtually every checkmark symptom for being bipolar...
    Yes
    17.65%
    No
    76.47%
    Maybe So
    5.88%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I'm wondering if he's actually becoming increasingly erratic to play up a potential "bipolar excuse" for being an asshat in general.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I refuse to vote in a poll that has no banana option.

I've never heard of him anyway so I don't care.

Comment

He's the brother of the guy from The Mighty Ducks, Emilio Estevez.

Comment

Thanks Asher. He is the brother of somebody else I've never heard of.

The really important question is: Why is there no banana option in this poll?

Comment

Bipolarity does not exist, it is just an excuse of modern people

leaving him in a room with no lights, food, water and bathroom for two days will teach him to behave correctly, nothing works as fine as psychological trauma
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
              Bipolarity does not exist, it is just an excuse of modern people

Comment

I used to think it was the drugs but yeah, I think he's toys in the attic now.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why is he considered attractive in the USA? At least he plays characters who get laid relatively easily

He is an average looking junkie douche
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Since when has laughing at bipolar idiots been wrong?
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Why is he considered attractive in the USA? At least he plays characters who get laid relatively easily

He is an average looking junkie douche

He's the brother of the guy from The Mighty Ducks, Emilio Estevez.

Comment

I hope Charlie Sheen did not make that fat kid cry, looks like a nice kid
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          His interview with Piers Morgan tonight cemented it. Virtually every checkmark symptom for being bipolar...
                          The man could have bought several lifetimes' supplies worth of lithium using the salary he earned off of one episode of that ****ty sitcom, but he spent it on crack and hookers instead. He doesn't get my sympathy, and I doubt he wants it anyway.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            The man could have bought several lifetimes' supplies worth of lithium using the salary he earned off of one episode of that ****ty sitcom, but he spent it on crack and hookers instead. He doesn't get my sympathy, and I doubt he wants it anyway.
                            Spending money on crack and hookers.

Lithium

**** sympathy. Blow and hookers FTW.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I hope Charlie Sheen did not make that fat kid cry, looks like a nice kid

Everyone else on the series is going to suffer loss of income because of him. He's a dork.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X