Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong that everyone is laughing at Charlie Sheen, who quite clearly is bipolar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would want sympathy when they have fire-breathing fists? All Charlie Sheen wants is a sandwich, a massage, and a handjob.

Comment

Charlie Sheen is what I aspire to be.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

You couldn't handle Charlie Sheen. If you even try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
          Charlie Sheen is what I aspire to be.
          Lowered expectations are a good thing in the new age.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Yes, because to laugh at him you have to watch him, and there's no reason to watch Charlie Sheen.
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

This guy is so delusional, I'm beginning to wonder if he posts here. If not, he would fit right in.

LOS ANGELES — Warner Bros. Television agreed Monday to pay the crew of "Two and a Half Men" for four episodes, a move that Charlie Sheen called a start in his ongoing battle with producers of TV's top-rated comedy.

"Clearly my efforts are paying off," Sheen said in a phone interview with The Associated Press. "I won't sleep until I get all eight."
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

God-complexes and grandiose claims are typical symptoms of a manic episode. As are delusions.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Give him some prozac.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                    Thanks Asher. He is the brother of somebody else I've never heard of.

The really important question is: Why is there no banana option in this poll?
                    I know Australia is a backward place in general, but how can you not have heard of these people...!?
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

By law, The Mighty Ducks must air once a year on public television in Canada and it is part of the 4th grade curriculum.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I still remember the quiz, where we had to draw a play diagram of "The Flying V".

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          I still remember the quiz, where we had to draw a play diagram of "The Flying V".
                          I've used the flying V technique in TF2 to great comedic effect.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I wondered why this hadn't happened yet.

Charlie Sheen says police remove twin boys from his home

"This is not the America I grew up in," the actor tells NBC News. Full story
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He's on twitter now.

Comment

Why did Charlie Sheen have twin boys in his home?
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X