Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong that everyone is laughing at Charlie Sheen, who quite clearly is bipolar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's their father.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh, that wasn't clear from what you posted. I thought this was becoming some sort of MJ thing.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Apparently, he threatened to cut off their mother's head and send it to her mother in a gift box.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Why did Charlie Sheen have twin boys in his home?
          Two Half Men?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I just might be sensitive to twin jokes.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think you boooed another of my jokes a few weeks ago.

Are you still hurting at my Bill Hicks clip? Ming won't even talk about it.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hey, I like quite a few of your's but sometimes I just have to Boooo.

I don't remember that one, but I usually don't watch the clips.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You should always watch Wezil clips. It would probably be a good policy to not do it at work though.

It was this one.

Comment

Oh wow. Oh wow. It just gets better and better.

MARCH 2--Along with allegedly threatening his estranged wife’s life and referring to his manager as a “stoopid jew pig,” Charlie Sheen recently declared, “I’m untouchable! I’m Charlie Sheen! I’m more famous than Obama!,” according to court records filed in connection with the issuance yesterday of a restraining order against the erratic actor.

In a sworn declaration, Brooke Mueller, who is divorcing Sheen, provides a devastating portrait of the performer in the midst of a public meltdown. In response to Mueller’s allegations against Sheen, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge yesterday gave Mueller custody of the couple’s 23-month-old twins.

The children were removed last night from Sheen’s home, with video of the turnover being provided to an online gossip site.

Mueller alleged that Sheen threatened Sunday to cut her head off and “put it in a box and send it to your mom!” Days earlier, she noted, he “threatened to stab my eye with a pen knife, and spit on my feet. He also punched me in the arm.” Like many observers, Mueller added, “I am very concerned that [Sheen] is currently insane.”

The declaration includes an account of some of Sheen’s recent Jew-baiting comments directed at Chuck Lorre, creator of “Two and a Half Men,” the hit CBS series that has made Sheen wealthy. In light of these remarks, Mueller revealed that Sheen had sent her a text message referencing his manager Mark Burg. “I must execute mark b like the stoopid jew pig that he is,” Sheen allegedly wrote.

Mueller’s filing includes an exhibit showing an iPhone screen grab of the February 19 "stoopid jew pig" text message.

Mueller also charged that while she was in the Bahamas last week with Sheen and his two girlfriends, the performer requested that, after he bought her a house, she kick back to him $20,000 a month in the child support he pays her. Mueller stated that Sheen said he wanted this money “so he could have untraceable cash to ‘knock off a few people’ because ‘the people I hate violently are going to get severely punished.’” (11 pages)
                    MARCH 2--Along with allegedly threatening his estranged wife’s life and referring to his manager as a “stoopid jew pig,” Charlie Sheen recently declared, “I’m untouchable! I’m Charlie Sheen! I’m more
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I don't watch the show or anything, and I know little about Sheen, but IIRC he was romantically involved with Denise Richards for an awfully long time. There's probably something wrong upstairs.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I haven't laughed at Charlie Sheen since the Top Gun spoof movie...

Comment

how can anyone at the man with tiger blood and adonis DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                            Ming won't even talk about it.
                            Hmmm... I watched it again just to make sure I hadn't missed anything, and frankly, it wasn't all that funny. He does some great stuff, but this wasn't one of his better ones. And it has nothing to do with the fact that he's making fun of marketing and advertising... It just isn't all that good.

When he first started, I thought it had potential, but he never really took it anywhere... I've seen far better and funnier shots at my industry.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He is clearly manic. We haven't seen the other side of it yet, so I don't think I would call him bipolar just yet.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think "dork" fits though.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X