Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to narrate your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to narrate your life?

I'd have liked to make this a poll, but honestly the number of possibilities are endless and I didn't want to restrict our options to merely the people who came to mind for me. The question here is simple: supposing either that your life is made into a movie or that you get to hear someone narrating your actual life, who would you like to do the narration?

Possibilities that come to mind include James Earl Jones, Sean Connery, Judi Dench, Ian MacDiarmid (the Emperor from Star Wars), Gilbert Gottfried for the self-loathing, Samuel L. Jackson for those who like swearing, whoever does the voice of Byron Orpheus on the Venture Brothers...the person you choose doesn't have to be currently living, and if you'd like them to narrate in the character of someone they portrayed/voiced, that's cool too. You can pick a famous singer and have him/her sing the commentary if you like. The sky's the limit here.

While the Dr. Orpheus option is tempting, I'm currently inclined to go with Alan Rickman. If you don't recognize the name, he's the actor who played the villain in the first Die Hard, Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movies, and the Spock-type character in Galaxy Quest. Among many other roles. He has a deep, British, and very nasal voice that drips sardonic ennui from every syllable--unless he's going for another effect, of course. Very classy, very fun.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

I'd go with the legendary Billy Mays with Marv Albert cutting in for a "yes" here and there. I'm sure that would convince people I'm really quite amazing

Or Leonard Nemoy, but only if something supernatural happens later on in my life.

Comment

Alec Guinness. Failing that, Sean Connery.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Mel Tillis

Comment

Mel Blanc
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mel Gibson
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

David Attenborough

Comment

WTG, ricketyclik. You knothead.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The knothead is a shy and reclusive creature known for its fastidiousness; it rarely spills more than half of its whiskey down its front, even when feverishly scanning official babe threads.

Comment

Emınem - and I get 10% net.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Cicero, but only if he agreed to rap it.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Brian Blessed.

Or Vincent Price.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

How does Morgan Freeman not get a mention from anyone?!

Morgan Freeman is the only real answer.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Because we are all racist.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X