No announcement yet.

Taco Bell Sexy on the Jersey Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generally, my response to the question "what is lip gloss" would be "some stuff chicks put on their lips, sort of like lipstick. Actually, it's probably identical to lipstick except in some minor way that I don't know because it doesn't matter to me in the slightest." I would also accept "who gives a damn?"

Also, Darius, you are familiar with the concept of damning with faint praise, right? Even laying aside their social repulsiveness, and the role of subtle emotional cues in sexuality, those girls are all, "I'd hit it, I guess. If, y'know, I don't have to do anything else, and there's nothing good on TV or anything." That puts them in roughly the 45th percentile of American women between the ages of 20 and 30, and it'd be more like the 20th if we didn't have an obesity problem. And that's judging by a carefully posed photograph. And these chicks are on TV.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

There we go. They are average to below average for females in their age group and demographic... so if you make it a habit of going umpf umpf me so horny over below average chicks...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Men who set there sites a little lower and target average women get laid a lot more than those that set their sites too high. So there's always the debate of quantity over quality and what is considered acceptable quantity and quality.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          Men who set there sites a little lower and target average women get laid a lot more than those that set their sites too high. So there's always the debate of quantity over quality and what is considered acceptable quantity and quality.
          In a sense, this is true; I believe I'd have been much happier in High School if I'd adopted similar advice (minus the "getting laid" part, but I certainly would have been less lonely). However, this doesn't alter the fact that those were publicity shots, and those women appear regularly on television.
          1011 1100

Comment

Rah, sights not sites; sights.

And sorry, rah, but I swing for the fences, baby!

Unfortunately, yet to score a homer; a lot of strike outs though
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Rah, sights not sites; sights.

And sorry, rah, but I swing for the fences, baby!

Unfortunately, yet to score a homer; a lot of strike outs though
              Maybe you're not Babe Ruth

Comment

Where's the Tacos? I am not sure I understand this thread at all.. :sigh:

Comment

It's one of those metaphor things. Or maybe a simile. Yeah, probably simile.
                  1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    It's one of those metaphor things. Or maybe a simile. Yeah, probably simile.
                    Couldn't a taco be a metaphor for a woman's genitals? I knew a guy who thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world to ask people if they liked tacos.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X