Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gooberish? What does that mean?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Gooberish, adj. like a goober; lame.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The word she was looking for was guido

New Jerseyan/Jerseyite would have also sufficed.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Didn't South Park cover this?

Comment

Comment

Oh FFS you're such a bunch of ****ing women, or liars, or having their wives look over their shoulders as they type, or something. Can someone (especially Elok) please at least concede that there's a HUGE difference between A) "she has an extremely annoying personality and lifestyle that make me averse to hanging out with her on a regular basis" and B) "I would NOT **** the everloving **** out of [any one of those JS guidettes'] tight, athletic body 40 ways from sundown were it splayed before me on a silver platter with no questions asked, even if I hypothetically had the consolation of being neuralyzed such that I had no idea who she was plus the assurance that she would not speak a single word all night (except perhaps talking dirty a little bit at peak moments and making occasional clever references to Lovecraft, but certainly nothing about who she is or what her personality is like or what she does in her spare time)." We really need to parse out that important distinction before proceeding further.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                Oh FFS you're such a bunch of ****ing women, or liars, or having their wives look over their shoulders as they type, or something. Can someone (especially Elok) please at least concede that there's a HUGE difference between A) "she has an extremely annoying personality and lifestyle that make me averse to hanging out with her on a regular basis" and B) "I would NOT **** the everloving **** out of [any one of those JS guidettes'] tight, athletic body 40 ways from sundown were it splayed before me on a silver platter with no questions asked, even if I hypothetically had the consolation of being neuralyzed such that I had no idea who she was plus the assurance that she would not speak a single word all night (except perhaps talking dirty a little bit at peak moments and making occasional clever references to Lovecraft, but certainly nothing about who she is or what her personality is like or what she does in her spare time)." We really need to parse out that important distinction before proceeding further.
                Well we have established that you have low standards.

Comment

Glass houses, Al.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Glass houses, Al.
                    ^
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Darius has a good point. With the right paint job, any old mare can be as pretty as a Welsh ewe.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Plus "low standards" to most people means putting up with saddlebags, wrinkles, trucked-out facial structures, generally poor hygiene, and the like. A tight, athletic body plus sharply defined, feminine faces (with the exception of Snooky, obviously put a bag over that butterface) is the very definition of high standards looking at the full spectrum of women that are out there and sexually active. It's just the supra-body information we happen to have about the obnoxious personalities, stupidity, and overall skankiness of guidettes that makes us fail to see what would - absent that information and perhaps with its replacement by some degree of normalcy - be half-assed decent pieces of ass.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Seriously guys, just hit pause and set everything aside that you know about who these girls are and what it implies about our cultural decline and what you "think" about all that. In fact, just shut down your cerebral cortex entirely and let your penis do all the talking. We're talking nothing but basic primal urges here. Make sure you're backed up by at least 72 hours as well just to make extra-sure. Ok, have you whittled everything down to that level yet? You sure you're sure? Now that you're there, look at this picture and try again. If you don't want to just... grrrr...uhmf-uhmf-uhmf...rawrRAWR then you simply lack a penis. I don't know what else to say.

Unbelievable!

Comment

I like how you censored her stomach and armpit

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              I like how you censored her stomach and armpit
                              The remainder looks ****able, yes?
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

i doubt i'd bother. fake tan is bloody murder to get off your sheets.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X