No announcement yet.

America actually has a pretty good education system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all it needs is to take moral posturing out of miscgenation and let people follow their heart and a higher White birth rate
    What does this mean? Take moral posturing out of miscegenation? Are you saying that people date people of other races for some sort of societal benefit? I thought you were the one calling me racist for saying that a lot of white women have preference for Black men! Is that basically what you're saying?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      What does this mean? Take moral posturing out of miscegenation? Are you saying that people date people of other races for some sort of societal benefit? I thought you were the one calling me racist for saying that a lot of white women have preference for Black men! Is that basically what you're saying?
      I just like to throw that back when you accuse me of racism. That and the Asians thing.

As to preferences, generally I think we should stop publicly psychoanalysing and shaming people when people go on PC witch hunts. She likes to date only black men. Ok. She only dates White men. Fine. She would never date a Korean. Whatever, it's a matter of taste. Notice "her" race in this case is completely irrelevant.

Can we be human enough to let people make their own choices when it comes to sex or love? Or have the feminists finally gotten their way and "the personal is the political".
      Last edited by Heraclitus; March 4, 2011, 17:21.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        Questioning the validity of the nonsense studies you base your racist assumptions on is now non sequitur?

Maybe someone smart should take up your position. Oh wait, no one smart ever would.
        DaShi,

I'm afraid you're a bit dim. I provided the link to Hsu's blog which has all the material anyone interested in the topic would need. Unless you feel like challenging a particular point, I'm not going to waste time posting links to studies you never read nor properly comprehend. I've debated many people on these topics and changed my opinion on several issues when I engaged someone in honest debate, but you have never been one of those people.

All you have ever done is posted insults, you seem especially fond of calling someone "racist". What exactly do you hope to gain by calling something "racist"? When I say US Blacks have a average IQ that is 20 points lower than that of Asian Americans (which is btw something that is endorsed by the experts) this can be either proven or dis-proven, calling it "racist" is utterly immaterial, it's about as appropriate as calling someone a dodo head.

Your unsought responses to every single thread are at best an annoyance. I have no inclination to respond to you or waste a iota of effort to prove something to you. The only reason I ever bother to write anything in response to you at all is so that people reading this thread can put a proper context to the profound insight, clarity and entertainment value that overflows from your replies.

I hope future stalkers will be more fun, you're quite simply a bore.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

appreciate your stalker while you have one
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
          X